PDA

View Full Version : Hardware troubles!

Tratos
03-03-04, 21:41
Hello im at my friends house trying to get his sound to work properly its a bitch and to get his speakers or headphones to work without them just chucking out a load of bollocks i need to plug them in on the mother board and the sockets on the front of the box which in itself is annoying but there is another problem when ever hes talking on Vent he plays back what ever is being sed at him as in we say somthing it goes to him and then comes back EVEN LOUDER when no one else gets this problem and stuff, ive heard its in sound options how to fix it but im baffeled :wtf:

Hes got a Socket A K7S4a motherboard which has on board sound so has no sound card

Can anyone help?

~Tratos

Shujin
03-03-04, 22:39
Originally posted by Tratos
Hello im at my friends house trying to get his sound to work properly its a bitch and to get his speakers or headphones to work without them just chucking out a load of bollocks i need to plug them in on the mother board and the sockets on the front of the box which in itself is annoying but there is another problem when ever hes talking on Vent he plays back what ever is being sed at him as in we say somthing it goes to him and then comes back EVEN LOUDER when no one else gets this problem and stuff, ive heard its in sound options how to fix it but im baffeled :wtf:

Hes got a Socket A K7S4a motherboard which has on board sound so has no sound card

Can anyone help?

~Tratos haha look at ur post count 1234 ;D u = teh man

Scikar
03-03-04, 23:20
Open up Volume Control from the system tray and mute the Mic. That doesn't actually mute it, it just means it won't be played back through your speakers.

t0tt3
04-03-04, 00:04
Originally posted by Shujin
haha look at ur post count 1234 ;D u = teh man

2844 = 2 of 8 4+4 ? = 88??? :rolleyes:

Psyco Groupie
04-03-04, 00:17
wut the fook

MortuusLupus
04-03-04, 00:44
Make him get a real sound card! They sound better