PDA

View Full Version : scorpion assault trike

Kal
03-03-04, 17:02
anyone know the h-c required to cap/get good damage on this?

thanks

GT_Rince
03-03-04, 17:11
I have about 130 H-C and I get 247 per rocket to a Grim Chaser. Doesn't take long to kill 'em :)

Benjie
03-03-04, 17:13
Originally posted by GT_Rince
I have about 130 H-C and I get 247 per rocket to a Grim Chaser. Doesn't take long to kill 'em :)
Can a PE use 'em? I've been thinking of doing something different with my PE recently.

Psyco Groupie
03-03-04, 17:15
Yep

Kal
03-03-04, 17:17
i was thinking 106 h-c personally

anyone know where it caps at?

GT_Rince
03-03-04, 17:22
Originally posted by Benjie
Can a PE use 'em? I've been thinking of doing something different with my PE recently.

My PE is Pure Heavy Combat. Can carry a load of Nanites and Rockets. I can drive any vehicle and gun them all too (STR is 81). I can repair to lvl 100, hack to lvl 70, imp to lvl 86 and recycle to 35 in the field as well.

I can happily say that this char is a shitload of fun :D

EDIT-----

Also, as I seem to live on Beast, this takes my STR up to 86 meaning I can use all INQ 4 armor, so I pick up my SpeedGat and can have fun hunting that way as well. I'm sure that 86 STR allows for Duranium 3 armor as well.

Argent
03-03-04, 17:40
My PE is Pure Heavy Combat. Can carry a load of Nanites and Rockets. I can drive any vehicle and gun them all too (STR is 81). I can repair to lvl 100, hack to lvl 70, imp to lvl 86 and recycle to 35 in the field as well.

I can happily say that this char is a shitload of fun :D

My new H-C Pe is pretty much the same but all int is int wpl since it gives damage/freq/aim to H-C weapons (which seems useless, unless vehicle weapon have changing frequenzy, damage is capped anyway(doing same dam to Grims as you)).

And yes, it's fun, even in OP-fights =)

SorkZmok
03-03-04, 17:41
Originally posted by Kal
i was thinking 106 h-c personally

anyone know where it caps at? You wont do the full dmg i guess but it will still be fine. My Pe got 140 or so h-c, the rockets do 3x295 to a warbot. Just do it, youre gonna be a rare hunting machine!

GT_Rince
03-03-04, 17:46
Just do yourself a favour - if you are fighting a tank, don't just jump out to heal unless you are 100% sure that tank is not close by :D I made this mistake twice now ;)

Argent
03-03-04, 17:54
Just do yourself a favour - if you are fighting a tank, don't just jump out to heal unless you are 100% sure that tank is not close by :D I made this mistake twice now ;)

That's true. And if you're on reveler, just run like hell =)

I hope you're not a TG/TT are you... o.O

Heavyporker
03-03-04, 20:41
Running... well, yeah, IF you can run faster tahn your vec can go...

otherwise you just fuck yourself.

I got a HC PE too.. gawd, he rocks. Hack, repair, poke, drive, recycle... and starting to think about actually getting PSI so I can use damage boost... because if you gotta be close to the target, you may as well make them die even faster.

GT_Rince
03-03-04, 21:01
Originally posted by Argent
That's true. And if you're on reveler, just run like hell =)

I hope you're not a TG/TT are you... o.O

Yeah, I am TG :D

Judge
03-03-04, 21:38
I've been trying to lom over a PE on Uranus to HC... but basically I have run out of money half way with no way of getting money and no heavycombat weapons to use. :(

No fun.

Strych9
03-03-04, 22:18
You PEs that are honest about the fun you have are ruining it for the whiners that insist PEs are neglected and have no fun and need PE only toys like Buzz Lightyear Jetpacks...

BTW, I rerolled my capped HC PE. He was fun, but you can only hunt rares for so long without getting bored. :) Its easier beating down the TG mobs for techs than WBs anyway. Hehe. ;)

Judge
04-03-04, 00:01
Originally posted by Strych9
You PEs that are honest about the fun you have are ruining it for the whiners that insist PEs are neglected and have no fun and need PE only toys like Buzz Lightyear Jetpacks...

HC/Melee and normal combat PEs are VERY different. My thread about PE toys was based around the condition that we lose stealth. So no need for the snide comments.

PEs need PE only toys because all the other classes have their own toys (or will have with the advent of holovests), but PEs do not.

GT_Rince
04-03-04, 00:27
I don't think I have hunted any WB's with my H-C PE and Trike. I just hand around Grant, Gab etc and you can take a shitload on at once. Only trouble is, that you take 1 Chaser on, and I come out of it with less than one-third health and the Trike, just as bad. If I would suggest something, it would be to up the armor on them a bit - hell, they have the highest VHC requirements in the game (73 VHC?) - sureley they should take a little more damage...

Even so, H-C PE is the most fun I had with him. I have been rifles & pistols and after both, I lommed him back to H-C... Gonna stick with it now :)

Kal
04-03-04, 00:33
Originally posted by Judge
I've been trying to lom over a PE on Uranus to HC... but basically I have run out of money half way with no way of getting money and no heavycombat weapons to use. :(

No fun.

i'll lend ya some cash if ya need, DM Kal Jericho/Jerico

Clive tombstone
04-03-04, 02:38
GT_Rince I don't think I have hunted any WB's with my H-C PE and Trike. I just hand around Grant, Gab etc and you can take a shitload on at once. Only trouble is, that you take 1 Chaser on, and I come out of it with less than one-third health and the Trike, just as bad. If I would suggest something, it would be to up the armor on them a bit - hell, they have the highest VHC requirements in the game (73 VHC?) - sureley they should take a little more damage... I hunt just about EVERYTHING with my trikes (well, not hoverbots :p ) but yah, if you have good resist setup, you can take wb's and Wbt's Easy. I fight them all the time, hehe screw the Fire mobs, go for titans, there drops are Much better, and better con XP. trust me.

Right now, I seem to be (along with a few others) the only PE-trikers on URi server, BTW, if anyone wants to start a PE triker, I got some keys for sale, discount price.:p

Heavyporker
04-03-04, 03:20
Clive, you can count me as a PE triker.... Been one for a bit but some pker got me and the trike... put up a bit of a fight though.

Clive tombstone
04-03-04, 05:07
Hows, this, Ill GIVE you your first key, im doing this outa Spite for those bastards trying to sell the keys for 1 mil a piece (hah this aint a sale you guys are gonna be getting you Scrooges :D )

so mail me, and ill get to you asap

Heavyporker
04-03-04, 06:05
coolio :)