PDA

View Full Version : patch

Original monk
03-03-04, 16:41
i have a question on the new upcomming patch :)

anyone know the TC required to use the liquid firerifle (the plasmarifle) or the tangent B1 rifle (the first sniper) ?

and if anyone knows/guesses when it comes then post that also :)

i think its commin soon :) that is if they dont change alot in it :)

like tommorow or sumthing ?

cu laterz all

switchback
03-03-04, 16:41
first ive heard of a new patch, and i normaly know abou them:wtf:

Inchenzo
03-03-04, 16:44
monk, i don't think the patch will hit this week, i actually think it will be another week and a hlaf before it's released, as alot of damage has to be tested, and i don't think they'll be done soon

Original monk
03-03-04, 16:46
Originally posted by Inchenzo
monk, i don't think the patch will hit this week, i actually think it will be another week and a hlaf before it's released, as alot of damage has to be tested, and i don't think they'll be done soon

daamn and i allready was hoping for it previous week :) im yust to inpatient when it comes to such things :/ you know the TC req's of them guns ? :P i wonna see if its worth it lomming my aghility to TC with my ppu, so i can be a plasmarifleweilding or even snipering ppu :)

Fez
03-03-04, 16:48
gun are not changing next patch , melee more or less will be changed next patch

Tratos
03-03-04, 16:48
We've only had one new test server patch since the last retail one becuase Lupus is doing the damages changes but he said somthing about there not being anymore changes for a while as hes gonna do this testing offline and so next testserver patch should be soon and then we normaly get 3 before a retail patch so id imagine about 2 - 3 weeks for the next retail patch.

And to answer your question.

Only TL is changeing i think so TC and other requirements will remain the same for all weapons. but you can find the TL change details here (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90439)

:)

~Tratos

IceStorm
03-03-04, 17:00
Only TL is changeing i think so TC and other requirements will remain the same for all weapons.
Not changing the other reqs wouldn't make much sense. They'll probably be brought in-line with existing weapons around the same TLs.

REMUS
03-03-04, 17:03
Where is the release date?

Tratos
03-03-04, 17:05
There isnt one.

~Tratos

REMUS
03-03-04, 17:12
lol then why is everyone speculateing about a time of arival o_O

metalangel
03-03-04, 17:54
Fix the damn Tech Haven gravshafts!!!

Inchenzo
03-03-04, 18:12
Originally posted by Original monk
daamn and i allready was hoping for it previous week :) im yust to inpatient when it comes to such things :/ you know the TC req's of them guns ? :P i wonna see if its worth it lomming my aghility to TC with my ppu, so i can be a plasmarifleweilding or even snipering ppu :)

your wish is my command :angel:

HEW liquid fire - DEX 32 R-C 65 T-C 40
B1 sniper - DEX 35 R-C 68 T-C 43

Scikar
03-03-04, 18:40
The weapons changes on test will not hit retail for a while. Lupus' plan (assuming I read his post correctly) is to collate the date from the testers on PvP damage in this patch, then remove the changes and set it back to retail while he finishes off with the weapon changes offline until they are ready. Melee will still be getting a boost however.

jernau
03-03-04, 18:48
Originally posted by metalangel
Fix the damn Tech Haven gravshafts!!!

YES!!!!

And clean the poop off the walls.