PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Marvel vs Capcom

Siygess
03-03-04, 12:52
Following the trend of last weeks OT posts, I thought I'd pose the ultimate hypothetical* question:

Marvel vs Capcom - Who would win? :D

*unless, of course, you have played the Marvel vs Capcom console game..

Oath
03-03-04, 12:56
Originally posted by Siygess
Following the trend of last weeks OT posts, I thought I'd pose the ultimate hypothetical* question:

Marvel vs Capcom - Who would win? :D

*unless, of course, you have played the Marvel vs Capcom console game..

Wolverine would win........

MortuusLupus
03-03-04, 13:42
Doesn't Capcom have the lego guy?

Clownst0pper
03-03-04, 13:47
Marvel - Dr. Octopus + Ven0m > All

Elric
03-03-04, 13:48
Neither

DC > All

Benjie
03-03-04, 13:49
Capcom, coz of Viewtifull Joe and Mike Hagger.

amfest
03-03-04, 13:51
Rockman > All

Crackitakk
03-03-04, 15:12
ah u dunno, i meen spiderman is the shit but....remember, megaman is damn good too :\

leGit v. 2
03-03-04, 15:14
MEGAMAN OWNS THAT GAME but it has to be megaman and wolverine.. thats teh sex

-=BlackBeard=-
03-03-04, 17:07
lol Marvel no doubt :D i mean wolverine is an idol to us melle tanks

•Super|\|ova•
03-03-04, 17:14
Gambit, Nightcrawler, Beast, Apocalypse and Wolverine will own Capcom 10-0. Though Megaman-series were pretty cool... but I think he will just run away from them. All the others will be slaughtered without mercy :p

Siygess
03-03-04, 17:30
Heh, granted, Apocalypse would seem to tip the scales in Marvels favour, but you seem to be forgetting Capcom's secret weapon. Never mind this mega-man rubbish, Capcom can call upon.... Barry Burton!

Thats right, good old baz can beat down anything Marvel can throw at him with just a few lines of cheesy lines!

SigmaDraconis
03-03-04, 17:35
poor me :( i dunt even know which names capcom owns and which ones belong to marvel :(

NS_CHROME54
03-03-04, 17:39
i have the full collection of the "Marvel Vs. Capcom" comic series. No one wins, that theme is really just one part of the storyline.

Who'd win? I'd have to say Marvel. Why? BECAUSE THEY DON'T INVENT CITIES.

Siygess
03-03-04, 17:48
Hey SigmaDraconis, off the top of my head, Street Fighter, Darkstalkers (yay!), Megaman, Resident Evil and Dino Crisis. Of course, I'm sure they have a lot more titles to their name than that :)

Nash_Brigham
03-03-04, 17:49
Originally posted by Siygess
Hey SigmaDraconis, off the top of my head, Street Fighter, Darkstalkers (yay!), Megaman, Resident Evil and Dino Crisis. Of course, I'm sure they have a lot more titles to their name than that :) Bionic Commando :D

•Super|\|ova•
03-03-04, 18:32
Originally posted by Nash_Brigham
Bionic Commando :D

haha :lol: that one is a true legend :)

Divide
03-03-04, 18:32
Originally posted by Nash_Brigham
Bionic Commando :D

That game is one of my favorites of all time... it seriously needs to be remade/continued on a current-generation system, like my PS2.

And I hate to say it because I love Capcom, but Marvel would most definately win.

Twitch
04-03-04, 01:39
im not going to make up stupid theories like oh wolverine would definitely kill megaman irl but in marvel vs capcom 2 i'd own anyone using the team of cable, omega red, and gambit (or sabretooth sometimes)

as if you can't say R*A*P*E anymore

Vid Gamer
04-03-04, 01:47
Capcom.. just because I don't care for Marvel. :p

Lanigav
04-03-04, 03:37
Neither.

SNK would destroy them both.

g0rt
04-03-04, 03:40
no one can ever take the xmen so i think its clear that marvel owns capcom :p

whats ryu gonna do with his little uppercut when storm decides its time to send 15billion volts of electricity through his ass from the sky

etc...etc.

mdares
04-03-04, 03:40
KoF rulz :D

but if i had to pick i'mma vote for Marvel...

Kasumi
04-03-04, 03:42
Capcom would win! They have biological weapons! :) Look at the biohazard series if you dont know what i mean.. :P They got Tyrant, Nemesis, Veronica(?), The G Virus, T Virus.. :P

On a more serious note, Capcom would win because I have never seen anything interesting come out of Marvel.. Then again I have no interest in american comics.. :)

g0rt
04-03-04, 03:43
Originally posted by Kasumi
Capcom would win! They have biological weapons! :) Look at the biohazard series if you dont know what i mean.. :P They got Tyrant, Nemesis, Veronica(?), The G Virus, T Virus.. :P

magneto would send those weapons flying straight to the moon in the snap of a finger so how would they help

Kasumi
04-03-04, 03:46
Originally posted by g0rt
magneto would send those weapons flying straight to the moon in the snap of a finger so how would they help

I have read some marvel comics but I not sure, isnt Magneto the guy that has the ability to use magnetic powers??/ So how would he effect a biological being???

Magneto was stoppable in marvel comics by "almost" regular people so why would he be able to remove super biological weapons?? Especially Veronica and er.. I dont remember his name I think it was Wesker..

mdares
04-03-04, 03:46
and with prof. X, he'd know when capcom thinking about attacking or wutnot and he'd just kill em all with a thought...

power to teh nerds! o_O :D

g0rt
04-03-04, 03:48
Originally posted by Kasumi
I have read some marvel comics but I not sure, isnt Magneto the guy that has the ability to use magnetic powers??/ So how would he effect a biological being??? :)

When you said weapons i thought you meant physical weapons of some sort, not creatures. :p

I have never seen these biological weapons but wouldn't a 1500mph wind get rid of them fairly quick? :p

Kasumi
04-03-04, 03:49
Originally posted by g0rt
When you said weapons i thought you meant physical weapons of some sort, not creatures. :p

I have never seen these biological weapons but wouldn't a 1500mph wind get rid of them fairly quick? :p

hehe Maybe.. :) But Veronica was pretty powerful.. She could burn people to death and to all sorts of things.. Turn people into super strong biological beings.. :) A man named Wesker iun the series is a super strong human being who has enhanced speed and strength.. He is unstoppable too.. :)

Pwnage
04-03-04, 04:35
Marvel.

done and done

Cytaur
04-03-04, 05:55
Marvel are natural born superheroes, while Capcom are wannabe fools !