PDA

View Full Version : citycom bugged

notneo
03-03-04, 08:59
i do not know about any one else but i have not been able to make a post stay on the city com forums for at least one month
,every time i contact supprt i get told to wait for the next patch.

now this is really cr*p,could you get by without a month of trading ,have they given up or is bdoy so good that they think that we will forget the rest of the sh**e we have to put up with

mdares
03-03-04, 09:03
yeah i've had this aswell.. none of my posts on citicom forums to sell stuff has stayed on for more than 1 hour real time.. dunno y...

Finl
03-03-04, 14:56
i have same problem aswell, dunno why it is but its really need to get fixed.

johngreen2000
03-03-04, 16:25
well there is a small get around. As long as the character that made the post stays logged on the post will stay. I know this doesnt fix the problem but it is an alternative. I spent about 45 minutes writing out a list of my rares and then i leave and find it gone..tried again and logged for the night come back and its gone..i was pissed. So then i found out what was happening and it sucks cuz i prolly wasted a good hour and 1 1/2 hours retyping the thing.

PLZ FIX THIS BUG

Cr33p3r
03-03-04, 16:29
also a bug in the city com is if you got more then 5 apartments it dont show the rest if you look in your own info on apartments and vehicles and only show the 5 or 6 and the next list is totaly black while you know you got more then 5 or 6 vehciles/apartments