PDA

View Full Version : problem with NC launcher

Kikyo
03-03-04, 07:04
i was in NF last, and when i logged off, i could've connect to the server anymore, everytime i load the launcher and press play neocron icon, it trys to go in but then i get constant Fatal runtime errors and can't connect, i restarted multiple times, no improvement. ATM i reinstalled Neocron, and for some weird reason, its REdownloading like Broken files or something.

Anyone know whats going on?

Q`alooaith
03-03-04, 07:11
I can't connect to the server, get the ERROR can not connect

Can anyone double me of the IP needed to be in the box, I got 62.140.29.54

So anyone know if it's wrong, changed or just me..

Think it might just be me..

jj dynomite
03-03-04, 09:24
Originally posted by Kikyo
i was in NF last, and when i logged off, i could've connect to the server anymore, everytime i load the launcher and press play neocron icon, it trys to go in but then i get constant Fatal runtime errors and can't connect, i restarted multiple times, no improvement. ATM i reinstalled Neocron, and for some weird reason, its REdownloading like Broken files or something.

Anyone know whats going on?

It looks like one of your primary files became corrupt somehow. Instead of reinstalling you should just run file check. Probably too late now, but it'll fix the FRE problem with that specific file.

Originally posted by Q`alooaith
I can't connect to the server, get the ERROR can not connect

Can anyone double me of the IP needed to be in the box, I got 62.140.29.54

So anyone know if it's wrong, changed or just me..

Think it might just be me..

You should also check your port and make sure it's the right one...i forget how to do it, but it solved some of my problems back in the day.

Kikyo
04-03-04, 00:42
ok, it looks like its trying to either download the game from the neocron launcher, it seems all my files are broken?? either that or its copying the files again from the patches, its been going on for hours, i'm at school atm, left it on this morning, even if it does take a long time maybe this will fix it.

anyone know whats going on with this?

Kal
04-03-04, 00:44
delete all small patches and patches 159/160 i think, then run the launcher again.

and install the official fixed neolauncher