PDA

View Full Version : PSI Combat lvl 1 Self Buff

___T-X____
03-03-04, 00:47
Should it Be....

I dont see why not...time for change ? voice here....

naimex
03-03-04, 00:54
well they were put to foreign cast only long time ago as an attempt to stop hybrids getting overpowered..

but as it is now with PPU negating APU and APU negating PPU

I donīt see why not.

Organics
03-03-04, 00:54
Agreed.

___T-X____
03-03-04, 10:13
Vote then !

Maarten
03-03-04, 12:26
I vote yes. Making a viable hybrid without having access to a DS is impossible at the moment anyway, so every little bit helps...

t0tt3
03-03-04, 12:28
No.... so they can fuck up the pure APU:s even more no thnx.
Why should we pures that doesnt even use PSI attack 3 boost get a hit to balance it?!?!?!??!?!!

No melee/ haz 4 eva o_O

Original monk
03-03-04, 12:31
like maarten said, every littlebit helps, so i vote yes :)

Eledhbrant
03-03-04, 18:14
My pure APU gets psi combat 3 casted on him...thats cos of his particular setup though.

Cruzbroker
03-03-04, 19:47
heh
hybrid ownage.. :p

t0tt3
03-03-04, 19:52
Originally posted by Eledhbrant
My pure APU gets psi combat 3 casted on him...thats cos of his particular setup though.

Then you are a gimped dmg for pool APU =P or a semi hyb.
Kill the Hyb!!!!!! KILL IT..... they just fuck up the pure ones :(

Shadow Dancer
03-03-04, 23:01
Originally posted by t0tt3
No.... so they can fuck up the pure APU:s even more no thnx.

How will this fuck up pure apus?

___T-X____
04-03-04, 02:01
i dont play a monk at high level and i also wondered what hhe meant by fucking up apu class...

Glok
04-03-04, 02:04
Originally posted by Maarten
I vote yes. Making a viable hybrid without having access to a DS is impossible at the moment anyway, so every little bit helps... Hrm? We will see. Still leveling. ;)

t0tt3
04-03-04, 07:07
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
How will this fuck up pure apus?

So you dont think the DS/Core nerf was to balance the Hyb? :rolleyes:

Well I am tired of KK balance the freaking monk espc. the Hyb and the pure one gets all the hits......

Shadow Dancer
04-03-04, 07:25
So you dont think the DS/Core nerf was to balance the Hyb? :rolleyes:

The ds/core "boost" was only their precisely because of the hybrid nerf. It's not like that was an intended boost for the pures.

Well I am tired of KK balance the freaking monk espc. the Hyb and the pure one gets all the hits......

So you're ASSUMING that KK will do something to hurt pure monks by putting this change in? o_O

mdares
04-03-04, 07:25
I'm just tired of em messing wit monkies...

i dunt wanna vote for anythign that has the words: "monk", "monkey", "A/PPU", "PSI" in the thread... cuz i'm tired of being messed with... (while i do agree some changes are good, it's kinda annoying when u need to readapt to play yer class after every patch...)

but other than my note above, i see no problem with giving hybs the psi attack 1.

g0rt
04-03-04, 08:36
yes it should be now that super-hybrids arent possible anyway

Benjie
04-03-04, 08:47
I'm an APU tank. I vote 42.

Original monk
04-03-04, 11:10
Then you are a gimped dmg for pool APU =P or a semi hyb.
Kill the Hyb!!!!!! KILL IT..... they just fuck up the pure ones :(

in beta when we saw a pure one we pointed at em and started laughing -> mhuahah look at that pure apu medkitmonk -> now things are diffrent it seems :)

Glok
04-03-04, 11:13
Originally posted by Original monk
mhuahah look at that pure apu medkitmonkHEY! :(

Neh. I'll be hybrid when I cap anyways. If it sucks, I'll go back to apu. :)

Candaman
23-03-04, 17:19
i voted yes this should happen no negatives only positives in my eyes

.Cyl0n
23-03-04, 17:32
yeap it should work

ps : what about a ppu buff ? :P

warngau
23-03-04, 17:56
Originally posted by Candaman
i voted yes this should happen no negatives only positives in my eyes

Invertigo
23-03-04, 17:56
i dont even hardly play my APU no more, but it makes no sence that all other classes gets buffs for themselves....but APU's cant because of the hybrids.... damn j00 hybrids!!! ruined everything!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :p

ezza
23-03-04, 18:45
i voted yes, my hybrid would love this:D

Omnituens
23-03-04, 18:53
Originally posted by Original monk
in beta when we saw a pure one we pointed at em and started laughing -> mhuahah look at that pure apu medkitmonk -> now things are diffrent it seems :)

i just get "WTF^^?" when i switch from red jawa to blue jawa while im trading someone :lol:

n3m
23-03-04, 19:03
YES :)

hell I'd be happy if medkits are working

plague
23-03-04, 19:47
Originally posted by g0rt
yes it should be now that super-hybrids arent possible anyway
super-hybrids arnt possible without DS, with ds and right setup hybrids r godly .... well olmost.
On topic - yee make teh s/d self cast only am sick of ppu dependant n00bs.....:D

plague
23-03-04, 19:51
Originally posted by plague
super-hybrids arnt possible without DS, with ds and right setup hybrids r godly .... well olmost.
On topic - yee make teh s/d self cast only am sick of ppu dependant n00bs.....:D

edit: on the second thought hybrids r week give us a boost:rolleyes: ;)

blah cliked quote instead of edit lol

Clownst0pper
23-03-04, 20:22
Well i havnt lost to a hybrid yet..

Most of them after being anti buffed are so shite, they cant even run cast shelter.

Ive yet to see a good one.. :eek:

ProfX
23-03-04, 20:28
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
[...]I've yet to see a good one.. :eek:

because there aren't any anymore :rolleyes:

Phobos

Clownst0pper
23-03-04, 20:30
Sadly this is true, why dont KK accept them and make them a viable class? :mad:

ProfX
23-03-04, 20:35
because its hard to finetune with a 50 lb. sledgehammer...

g0rt
23-03-04, 20:43
Originally posted by plague

Casting a psi2 on themselves would simply make the class have a decent psi pool instead of below 300.

They aren't all that grand atm, I hardly ever play mine tbh.

plague
23-03-04, 20:48
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
Well i havnt lost to a hybrid yet..

Most of them after being anti buffed are so shite, they cant even run cast shelter.

Ive yet to see a good one.. :eek:

hehe yes untibuff is a bitch but there is ways to own debuffing apu... ;)

And you prolly havent seen diesent hybrid cuz there isnt too many of them left i can ony count 3-4 diesent veryhard to kill hybrids on saturn not including me lol, takes some getting used to going back from apu to hybrid.....

plague
23-03-04, 20:53
Originally posted by g0rt
Casting a psi2 on themselves would simply make the class have a decent psi pool instead of below 300.

They aren't all that grand atm, I hardly ever play mine tbh.
Heh i'd love to c psi combat buffs self cast that would help alot and wouldnt make hybrids overpowered in anyway.

I do agree that curent hyb's kinda sux now, mine dont even have ds.... lol I still play alot, greate for pvm and I even manege raiding mb once in a while (and i dont pk n00bs ....well one or two just to get higher ppl out
lol)...:D

___T-X____
26-03-04, 19:11
i'd love to c psi combat buffs self cast that would help alot and wouldnt make hybrids overpowered in anyway

Exactly.

Clownst0pper
26-03-04, 19:43
Most hybrids ask for a psi 3 off a PPU anyway, and then use a holy lightning or something...Its silly really, there was one in PP the other day, I think the best dmg I saw him do to digestive biscuit was 20, and biccy has terrible con setup :lol:

J/K biccy!

ME <3 Biccy