PDA

View Full Version : Well this is new...(FRE crash)

Lanigav
03-03-04, 00:14
After getting my usual random FRE crash, this message came up for the first time.

"NEOCRON: Client.exe - Application Error

The instruction at "0x77f82b87" referenced memory at "0xc000bd0c". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program."

I haven't the foggiest idea what that means, but hopefully KK does and might shed a little light on the FRE situation.

Psyco Groupie
03-03-04, 00:16
It means it wasnt NC that crashed you ....

naimex
03-03-04, 00:16
MEMORY LEAK

Lanigav
03-03-04, 00:21
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
It means it wasnt NC that crashed you ....

I have no other programs running. :\

naimex
03-03-04, 00:22
Originally posted by Lanigav
I have no other programs running. :\

*cough*

windows

Lanigav
03-03-04, 00:34
Well, yeah, but whenever there's a rare issue with windows other things happen like Kernel32 crashes and whatnot. Nothing now.

Psyco Groupie
03-03-04, 00:38
those long codes means windows has lost track of something in the memory or some other whack sheet .. reboot etc

Spoon
03-03-04, 00:50
Haven't you people realized that FRE's are an intended feature?
They were implemented at the last minute, when KK realized they forgot the Epilepsy warning on the retail box, and didn't want to be held liable for anyone having a epileptic seizure from playing too long.........

naimex
03-03-04, 00:52
Originally posted by Spoon
Haven't you people realized that FRE's are an intended feature?
They were implemented at the last minute, when KK realized they forgot the Epilepsy warning on the retail box, and didn't want to be held liable for anyone having a epileptic seizure from playing too long.........

o_O

Thatīs so crazy it might just be true...

Q`alooaith
03-03-04, 04:07
Originally posted by naimex
o_O

Thatīs so crazy it might just be true...

I would like to take time out to point out that many thing's can cause an epileptic seizure, somtime's flashing light's, but also other thing's can cause it, or cause them to happen more often.

BTW, window's fault, not NC on that bug..

jj dynomite
03-03-04, 09:21
Happens constantly on my comp. So does FREing...so does syncing out. Actually I have calculated about 96% of the time when i zone i sync out (about 45% when i GR)

Really sucks.

I need a new comp.