PDA

View Full Version : Do you read the neoChronicle?

Mr Friendly
02-03-04, 22:32
Do you?
wonderin who actually reads up & is followin the storyline :)

Judge
02-03-04, 22:34
Errrr.... Yuh!

Tratos
02-03-04, 22:34
Aye it pwns!

~Tratos

sanityislost
02-03-04, 22:37
Hell yea its like omg i got to get home and read the damn thing, well not now i got fired HAHAHA still gona read it tho just wait infront on my comp for the thread saying its out now :D

naimex
02-03-04, 22:37
be honest in your votes..

I dont read it.. simply because of the fact that whenever I read the neochronicle.. i die... :wtf:

last I read the neochronicle.. I walked outside of TH..

lost 90 soullight for killing some people that assaulted me.. just to find the entire zone covered in CA guys, CopBots and Storm bots..

ever since i havent read it.. cuz that was the 3rd time i read the neochronicle.. and I had died every single time only a day or two after i had read it..

itīs scary

leGit v. 2
02-03-04, 23:09
no because i dont have whatever it needs for me to read it

Chase.Devine
02-03-04, 23:10
Yes Sir ! :o

Judge
02-03-04, 23:20
Originally posted by leGit v. 2
no because i dont have whatever it needs for me to read it

What the internet?

Neocronical is HTML. NeMa is Adobe.

leGit v. 2
02-03-04, 23:21
laffcool

Myrlin
02-03-04, 23:45
I love the Neochronicle. I read it every Friday (or Monday if its late). Keep up the good work Callash.

metalangel
03-03-04, 17:06
It's funny for me, I click 'Neocronicle' ingame and I get 3-9 as the newest issue, but I scroll to older stuff and suddenly, there's 4-1. O_o

Original monk
03-03-04, 17:33
Originally posted by naimex
I dont read it.. simply because of the fact that whenever I read the neochronicle.. i die... :wtf:

ever since i havent read it.. cuz that was the 3rd time i read the neochronicle.. and I had died every single time only a day or two after i had read it..

itīs scary

so what you are saying here is that the neochronicle is cursed ? or haunted or sumthing ?

thats scary yeah :)

maybe it has sumthing to do with that skull that has been sighted in TH 8| ya never know lol, them weird sects/religions :)

in any case to get back ontopic: yeah i read it and its very nice, yust like nema, wich i like alot also :)

•Super|\|ova•
03-03-04, 17:43
Originally posted by Judge
What the internet?

Neocronical is HTML. NeMa is Adobe.

yeah and even Adobe Reader is free.