PDA

View Full Version : Scorpions's Cave?

Russian Lion
02-03-04, 15:41
Hi Citizens

In the El farid Village, there is a scorpions's cave but I don't see the queen...

There is a box, I put Scorpion's essence in but no result ;o(

Anybody know how can I reveal it? Thank you

(sorry for my bad english)

Devils Grace
02-03-04, 15:45
the queen is GM spawned

only a GM can do it upon request

tho i think they dont do it anymore wich is lame, both way.

no mob should be GM spawned.

-=Bl@de=-
02-03-04, 15:49
so many different rumors on the queen spawn, wish i knew the real one :rolleyes:

garyu69
02-03-04, 15:51
I spent a while in the cave once, and she came along ;)

Omnituens
02-03-04, 15:55
Originally posted by -=Bl@de=-
so many different rumors on the queen spawn, wish i knew the real one :rolleyes:
i can tell you because i saw it with my own eyes

Gm Spawned. I caught [name deleted, just in case] on Saturn spawning it at about 9am after i'd camped there for 18 hours.

i dunno why he was not invis, but after seeing me he quicky disappeared :p

Doc Holliday
02-03-04, 18:00
its a random spawn. it CAN be gm spawned but callash himself stated it was random. she may not appear for days then could be there twice in a couple of hours. oh u will know if shes spawned btw cos of the mobs in the lower chamber. you get scorpions snakes fen fires and all sorts in there. i have killed her once with a friend and got the titan armour whilst gettin ********** by all the other shit she has with her. a good team could reap shit loads of xp if shes there.

Psyco Groupie
02-03-04, 18:02
http://www.p3n.nildram.co.uk/images/cron/ceres/ceres14.jpg

g0t titan ? HELL YEAH :D

Haxxor
02-03-04, 18:28
4 Queens? in Industrial Sector 2?

Seems a little Fishy

StryfeX
02-03-04, 18:44
Originally posted by Haxxor
4 Queens? in Industrial Sector 2?

Seems a little Fishy Event.

--Stryfe

KramerTheWeird
02-03-04, 22:02
I see the christmas tree, wow what an old event :)

Tratos
02-03-04, 22:04
was actualy on this Christmas as there was an xmas feature built into NLPro and there was a series of mass spawn events in a few weeks then was good fun especialy with the mass spawn doomharbs and bezerk copbots :)

~Tratos

Psyco Groupie
02-03-04, 22:05
There was actually 6 Queens, 5 dropped vests .. whahaha :D

Lanigav
02-03-04, 22:09
They should seriously make the queen spawn just like any other cave mob instead of it being random or GM like it is now. I've yet to fight her, and it looks like it would be awesome fun. I could care less about the Titan armor. ;)

Strych9
02-03-04, 22:17
Yeah, Titan Schmitan. Let us fight da queen!

alig
02-03-04, 22:20
Ive got titan armours galore, it has been named "the most uselsss armour on all neocron" by me so why the boss is gm spawned i dont know. [callash may say its random spawned but so wot....so are doy soldier things according to a patch note and kk cant make a mob spawn daily/weekly/hourly, look at the strange book drops, it either didnt drop full stop or it was dropping more than pshcho groupie does cuz they tried to make it drop less than anything else does...]

Psyco Groupie
02-03-04, 22:36
someones IQ certainly isnt rising

Strych9
02-03-04, 22:40
Useless???

Str 55, and the same fire protection but better pierce protection that Inq4, which is Str 72.

So if you are fighting pierce/fire mobs... like oh I dunno... THE SCORPIONS... which would you rather? Or what if you were a tank that didnt have 72 Str yet?

Methinks it has a use or two.

KramerTheWeird
02-03-04, 22:46
.. or what if you're a PE! shock gasp horror an item a PE can utilize?

before PA's these things were like gold, now they're just a statement saying you think PA is ugly and will gimp resists and r-c to back it up.

maggotcorpse
02-03-04, 22:52
Just at this Moment the Scorpion Queen at El Farid was killed by a few Tanks. Seen it with my own eyes ... i was involved in this Massacre :D
But she exists!

Omnituens
02-03-04, 23:35
i found her once after a team tried to kill her.

it was not a pretty site... all those belts....

and all those scorpions... in the pits...

oh the barrels...

THE BARRELS!!!!

mdares
02-03-04, 23:52
i was lvlin my droner with another droner on lvl 1... suddenly a shit load of 95/95 just spawned on us... we were like holy shit thats teh sign!!! we killled those and zoned down and find ourselves surrounded by other 95/95 scorps... so the queen must be around ...

then the apu and ppu showed up :(

luckily the queening some how wandered into a pit and was under some 95/95s so the apu/ppu duo missed em...

in teh end the DRONERS WIN!!! 2 titan vests for 2 droners (w00t)

Psyco Groupie
02-03-04, 23:58
lmao nice story :)

damn those apu / ppu combos :D

Spoon
03-03-04, 23:40
The Queen spawn really needs sorted out.....

I've made it to the end room dozens of times and never have seen the queen......
Most of the time I don't even bother any more...

If it's a random spawn, fix it, cause it's broke(should be a normal spawn)......

If it's a GM spawn, fix it, cause that just aint right...

I talked to a couple of people out there yesterday, both said they've never seen the Queen either.....

Shadow Dancer
03-03-04, 23:42
Originally posted by Spoon
The Queen spawn really needs sorted out.....

I've made it to the end room dozens of times and never have seen the queen......
Most of the time I don't even bother any more...

If it's a random spawn, fix it, cause it's broke(should be a normal spawn)......

If it's a GM spawn, fix it, cause that just aint right...

I talked to a couple of people out there yesterday, both said they've never seen the Queen either.....

Yea, I ain't never seen her either.

:(

Lafiel
04-03-04, 00:00
Originally posted by alig
Ive got titan armours galore, it has been named "the most uselsss armour on all neocron" by me so why the boss is gm spawned i dont know. [callash may say its random spawned but so wot....so are doy soldier things according to a patch note and kk cant make a mob spawn daily/weekly/hourly, look at the strange book drops, it either didnt drop full stop or it was dropping more than pshcho groupie does cuz they tried to make it drop less than anything else does...]

actually its the best armour for PE's so umm ....

GT_Rince
04-03-04, 00:35
I ended up trading my Titan Armor for some rare rifles. I never used it - and got a decent trade, so I was happy :)

Benjie
04-03-04, 09:06
Titan armour should be more common - I agree.

It's armour ffs. (you drop it so easily)

Shujin
04-03-04, 09:11
i got a titan armor on saturn somehwhere

Crest
04-03-04, 10:00
Back to the Question...

She is not always there. Since ehr first appearance there have been a few changes (I have not gone looking for her for a while now but)

At one stage a PPU was requird as they have boxed up the room she spawns in. Introduced poison mobs the the bats in bat queen caves, the snakes from them snake pits ... and so on.....

Symptoms of her presence are....
1) Go from top into first level and there are tons of 95/95's
2) Get to first level pit room and there are sometimes poison mobs
3) Zone to bottom level and there are 95/95 there

She is spawned randomly probably about once a day. As for a GM spawning her I dont think this is the case

She seems to spawn about on the same cycle ... IE On Saturn She seems to be around in late afternoon at the moment (About 3pm UK Time)

It is also the only place a tank can level well without a PPU stuck to his ass ,.... As for Monks... They just kill the place so they no fun there

Titan Armour = Good Fire Armour for PE's
I have sold it for 4 million before .... as there is not a big titan armour trade going on ... And Yes I have about 30 of them ... including 1 I got from a belt I hacked down there.

Queen normaly drops 2 at a time .... nothing else tough, and I have seen 2 queens in the same spawn before

El Barto
04-03-04, 10:33
THe queen is a random spawn, but can be spawned by GMs.

Shujin
04-03-04, 11:12
Originally posted by Crest
Back to the Question...

She is not always there. Since ehr first appearance there have been a few changes (I have not gone looking for her for a while now but)

At one stage a PPU was requird as they have boxed up the room she spawns in. Introduced poison mobs the the bats in bat queen caves, the snakes from them snake pits ... and so on.....

Symptoms of her presence are....
1) Go from top into first level and there are tons of 95/95's
2) Get to first level pit room and there are sometimes poison mobs
3) Zone to bottom level and there are 95/95 there

She is spawned randomly probably about once a day. As for a GM spawning her I dont think this is the case

She seems to spawn about on the same cycle ... IE On Saturn She seems to be around in late afternoon at the moment (About 3pm UK Time)

It is also the only place a tank can level well without a PPU stuck to his ass ,.... As for Monks... They just kill the place so they no fun there

Titan Armour = Good Fire Armour for PE's
I have sold it for 4 million before .... as there is not a big titan armour trade going on ... And Yes I have about 30 of them ... including 1 I got from a belt I hacked down there.

Queen normaly drops 2 at a time .... nothing else tough, and I have seen 2 queens in the same spawn before thought u said only tanks could WITH ppu stuck to their ass ;P was about to smack u around a bit but then re-read it.

my melee tank lives in underground city ;O

mdares
04-03-04, 11:24
actually the first time i saw the queen after it was reopened, all i got was 3 tech parts :(

but then again i was on my monkey... so maybe the loot is slanted so that if ur a monk u get shit...

Crest
04-03-04, 11:39
Done her with Monks (APU PPU team), Solo tank ... pre poison, Tank PPU and a PPU / Tank / PE and every time all I have ever got is Titans ... never techs and never antyhing else

evs
04-03-04, 11:52
I've had several sets of titan armour, techs and low level spells out of the queen.

Seen and killed the queen twice, and shared the armours out.
I love my titan
:D

GT_Rince
04-03-04, 12:20
I went down there with an APU while I was on my PE. Waited until I could use the Shelter, and off we went. I have never capped so fast in my life :D I kept him alive with heals and shelters, and in return, I was getting ding after ding! :)

L3m0n
04-03-04, 12:25
the scorp queen was the BEST mob in the game (in the old days before MC5) bring it back non of this random spawn crap/GM crap :rolleyes: