PDA

View Full Version : Just a quick question

leGit v. 2
02-03-04, 13:21
When you sync into a zone.. and you end up in someones apartment.. are you allowed to kill them?

~Drav~
02-03-04, 13:22
Originally posted by leGit v. 2
When you sync into a zone.. and you end up in someones apartment.. are you allowed to kill them?

I never bother askin, attack em anyway... I know 9 times outta 10 their prolly gonna attack me :p

Original monk
02-03-04, 13:25
allowed, ffcourse .. you are allowed to kill anyone in this game :)

yust dont be mad if that person hunts you down for the rest of youre neocronlife with the 27 fully capped chars he may have :)

but if ya mean like: its a bug that you genrep in someones appartment so if ya kill em you would be abusing a bug ... then i dunno to be honest... altough i think its not

enjoy playing and yust dont kill people when ya spawn in there appartments, use the opportunity to run inside sit on a chair and start a nice chat :)

except for when they try to attack you, then ya yust gank em before he/she can even blink with he's or here eye :)

leGit v. 2
02-03-04, 13:27
Nah before way back then.. before i left.. =X it was a bannable offence to follow someone in there apartment and kill them..

~Drav~
02-03-04, 13:30
Nah before way back then.. before i left.. =X it was a bannable offence to follow someone in there apartment and kill them..

that was stayin there and repeatedly killing them if its their only GR

bounty
02-03-04, 13:31
My experience is it usually goes like this.....

player1: WTF?
player2: WTF!?

player1: hi
player2: hey

player1: fucking game
player2: gd kk

both go down elevator

Original monk
02-03-04, 13:31

he's talking about you walking in the middle of plaza, getting a lagspike -> synch away, to end up in front of some guy in an appartment 500 meters further ... a big bug

and i have the same experiences as bounty :) ya yust say hi, curse KK and the bugs a few times, maybe have a small chat and then each goes its ways :)

Delloda
02-03-04, 13:32

kill the unfortunate sync lagger i do.

~Drav~
02-03-04, 13:34
Originally posted by Delloda
kill the unfortunate sync lagger i do.

Delloda > Yoda :D

Sorontar
02-03-04, 13:58
3 times in the last 2 weeks someone has zoned into my hallway and ganked me ( I was AFK ). Yes I know it was partly my fault as I was lazy and couldn't be arsed walking all the way along the Plaza 3 hallway , but basically its yet ANOTHER bug that has led to me hunting for pokers etc .

If I zone into a hallway I leave, as to me it would be taking advantage of a bug in the game to kill someone ( I wouldn't normally be able to access this hallway ). But others just take advantage of the situation if it is presented.

Be nice if KK made a statement about this.

•Super|\|ova•
02-03-04, 14:03
Originally posted by bounty
My experience is it usually goes like this.....

player1: WTF?
player2: WTF!?

player1: hi
player2: hey

player1: fucking game
player2: gd kk

both go down elevator

Same for me. And that's the most reasonable way too.

ezza
02-03-04, 14:38
i only kill em if there of decent level, cant be arsed killing nibs in there own apartment, i dont gain anything from it.

though you should see my apartment, got afew belts lying there from apartment kills :D

Rade
02-03-04, 14:48
I cant be arsed to kill nibs anywhere *shrug* whats the point? If
they cant call the cavalry that is.

Psyco Groupie
02-03-04, 14:53
Originally posted by Rade
I cant be arsed to kill nibs anywhere *shrug* whats the point? If
they cant call the cavalry that is.

You sound like vett :)

deac
02-03-04, 14:59
Originally posted by ezza
i only kill em if there of decent level, cant be arsed killing nibs in there own apartment, i dont gain anything from it.

though you should see my apartment, got afew belts lying there from apartment kills :D

what kind of freak stands around in his apt? that must be he most boring place in all of nc

ezza
02-03-04, 15:02
Originally posted by deac
what kind of freak stands around in his apt? that must be he most boring place in all of nc you really are a dumb fuck sometimes arnt you.

I go up to my apartment, someone else appears in my apartment, i kill them, they drop belt end of story

Rade
02-03-04, 15:03
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
You sound like vett :)

Oh no, I mean, I never kill ppl who cant fight back, but if Im at MB
(or something) looking for a fight then I have to get attention
somehow. I used to just threaten the noobs and tell them to call
for help and to pretend that there was someone there killing
them, or else ;) Thing is, most noobs just started shooting
me with whatever they had when I did that so it usually ended
up with dead noobs anyway :/ Had some very nice and some
hillarious RP sessions when I was threatening noobs tho :D

Finl
02-03-04, 15:31
well, you can teleport to hes elevator, but i genrepped to someones apartment few week ago, i was genrepping from emmerson to my primary apartment plaza2, and after genrep i show something, im in level 3 viarosso apartment genrep room, i was like wtf? and start checking whats going on, i tryed to open cabinets (offcorse :D) with out success, then someone came from elevator (like 30 rank newbie) and start asking WTF IM DOING IN HES APARTMENT, after i told him i came from genrep he start shouting DONT KILL ME PLEASE and start running around that round room , funny as hell :)
i got pics from that too

Candaman
02-03-04, 17:37
i've been zoning from p1 to p2 quickly i mite add as i'm CS and zone'd to the gr's of someone's apt without SI was bootful but couldn't get a hacker as i didn't know where the fook i was lol.