Stigmata
02-03-04, 12:04
deleted as requested

~Drav~
02-03-04, 12:05
thats a tricky one, would say so in my opinion, but how can it be stopped O_o

Oath
02-03-04, 12:08
you know you've just told everyone who hasnt already thought of this how to do it....... thats why exploits are not up for discussion on the forums.

But sure its a kinda exploit, but then maybe its not, depends how you see it. the l3 chip in general is bad mmkay.

El_MUERkO
02-03-04, 12:11
:sigh:

Ultazha
02-03-04, 12:15
stigmata, self-edit your post please if you do not want more cheaters do the same.

Stigmata
Originally posted by Oath
you know you've just told everyone who hasnt already thought of this how to do it....... thats why exploits are not up for discussion on the forums.

But sure its a kinda exploit, but then maybe its not, depends how you see it. the l3 chip in general is bad mmkay.

ah what a shame, its lame and people do lame things, if it aint up for discussion how do you ever find out ?

mail exploits and never get a reply ?

Mighty Max
I hate those few ppl dragging the LE into the dirt.

Oath
02-03-04, 12:16
Originally posted by stigmata
ah what a shame, its lame and people do lame things, if it aint up for discussion how do you ever find out ?

mail exploits and never get a reply ?

So you want every nub tosser on the servers to start doing the same lame asshat things?

But i agree exploits@neocron.com should maybe at least confirm your mail O_o

Stigmata
02-03-04, 12:17
why on earth are you still posting u left didn't ya ?

or has the new removal thing not happened yet

Oath
02-03-04, 12:19
Originally posted by stigmata
why on earth are you still posting u left didn't ya ?

or has the new removal thing not happened yet

Yeah it's working fine.

Shouldn't that tell you something?

:D

I got bored of horizons, and realised how good neocron was.

Scikar
02-03-04, 13:57
As MM said, it's stuff like this which destroys the credibility of legitimate LE users.

Nidhogg
02-03-04, 18:16
Don't post exploits on the forums (you should know by now). Please send them to exploits@neocron.com. Thanks.

N