PDA

View Full Version : lol nice stats must be a gm in me

Rjn
02-03-04, 06:28
nice sync bug i zoned in a op fight and my f5 window looks like thishttp://server6.uploadit.org/files/rjn72uk-gm.JPG hehe this mean i had a gm in me while i was opwaring more important peeps to watch than me kk

Shadow Dancer
02-03-04, 06:30
:lol:

That is so cool.

StrongSad
02-03-04, 06:55
wow....can you spend those points?!?!

ServeX
02-03-04, 06:56
lol wtf is that rjn..

Shujin
02-03-04, 07:01
shoulda took shots of his inv, imps, armor, and gogu ;]

SypH
02-03-04, 07:05
......and with all those points a tank STILL cant get 3 stars......

;)

jernau
02-03-04, 07:07
Originally posted by Shujin
shoulda took shots of his inv, imps, armor, and gogu ;]

It looks like only his stats are screwed. GM guns are crap too.

Trying to spend the points might have been fun though.

Shujin
02-03-04, 07:09
Originally posted by jernau
It looks like only his stats are screwed. GM guns are crap too.

Trying to spend the points might have been fun though. nah its the bug he has, his entire char is replaced with the GM's, he just cant use any of the items or anything its just a after image of what the GM's items, stats, and everything.

so he could goto the gogu and see anything the GM had in there. he could look at armor and imps and see what GM had ;P

ive had this bug so many times and its fun to look thru peoples stuff ;D

StrongSad
02-03-04, 07:11
Damnit, why do I never get sweet bugs like this?? Always get the crash and teleport bugs... :mad: :mad:

Shujin
02-03-04, 07:14
Originally posted by StrongSad
Damnit, why do I never get sweet bugs like this?? Always get the crash and teleport bugs... :mad: :mad: yea actually thats half of the bug ;P someone crashs, and u sync, u disconnect , reconnect and ur in their body and they come back and say "DAMNIT CRASH" ;]

seriously im not kidding ive seen it done millions of times.

if you ever enter a zone and instantly crash, if someone came in the zone at almost the same time they will be in ur body but cant do anything and still have their name so dont worry. but they can see everythin u got and ur setup.

also the tele bug is about the same, if ur goin to ur apt and get stuck in the black sync, its almost 100% likely that someone will be in ur apt when u reconnect saying they were warped ;P

ps. if u REALLY wanna get the bug, keep going back and forth between popular zones ;]

extract
02-03-04, 07:18
Ive had it happen twice, the worst was repping into a tank, he had like 50 unressed rare parts, and like nothing but 4-5 slotted rares in his gogo, I thought i was just the luckiest guy in the world when i was ripping out that herc, and jacking stuff out of the gogo, when i relogged, my brain imp slots were empty and so was my gogo lol, so I got greedy and in the end I ended up just wasting my own time trying to wait around for a poker lol.....was quite funny really......

now I know why my buddy was giving me the funny face when i was like "omg look i get a new 4 slot dev!!!!" and he was like dude its a stack of plasma ammo........

Shujin
02-03-04, 07:20
Originally posted by extract
Ive had it happen twice, the worst was repping into a tank, he had like 50 unressed rare parts, and like nothing but 4-5 slotted rares in his gogo, I thought i was just the luckiest guy in the world when i was ripping out that herc, and jacking stuff out of the gogo, when i relogged, my brain imp slots were empty and so was my gogo lol, so I got greedy and in the end I ended up just wasting my own time trying to wait around for a poker lol.....was quite funny really......

now I know why my buddy was giving me the funny face when i was like "omg look i get a new 4 slot dev!!!!" and he was like dude its a stack of plasma ammo........ yep thats exactly what happens ;D BUT i was warped into a tanks body about 2 months ago and it actually did mess with my gogu, it put a couple plasma cannons and some noob armor in there o.0

jernau
02-03-04, 07:36
GM stats don't look anything like that.

FYI - the body swap bug can work all sorts of horrible ways - sometimes you can steal the other persons items for instance.

StrongSad
02-03-04, 07:43
And how do you know what GM stats look like? :p

Shujin
02-03-04, 07:47
Originally posted by jernau
GM stats don't look anything like that.

FYI - the body swap bug can work all sorts of horrible ways - sometimes you can steal the other persons items for instance. yea i dun think thats really body bug bcuz he's gettin Bonus from the zone, and he's still teamed, and he's in a camo PA. o.0

RayBob
02-03-04, 07:48
And how do you know what GM stats look like? :p Busted8| 8| 8|

jernau
02-03-04, 07:53
Originally posted by RayBob
Busted8| 8| 8|

Because I've seen them. o_O

Dajuda
02-03-04, 10:13
GM skills dont go near that high, it says xx/127 cause 127 is the xx/xx cap. If there were no cap the base rank on rjns char woud've been xx/123987123 or something.

Psyco Groupie
02-03-04, 10:19
why on earth carry speedgun over CS or Ravager ? :rolleyes:

Matthew.v.smith
02-03-04, 10:23
Cause speedgun is an undroppable Epic item....Duuuur :p.

Matty.:angel:

Original monk
02-03-04, 10:38
now thats what i call powerleveling :)

g0rt
02-03-04, 10:39
what a bugged-ass game

Sleawer
02-03-04, 10:47
Originally posted by Jernau

FYI - the body swap bug can work all sorts of horrible ways - sometimes you can steal the other persons items for instance.

Then it should be sorted ASAP.
Anyone might be thinking he's doing something funny by stealing that person's items, but in fact the only thing he's going to get back are 100k and a bad mouth taste.

Candaman
02-03-04, 11:35
Talk about overcapped :O

Psyco Groupie
02-03-04, 11:41
Originally posted by Matthew.v.smith
Cause speedgun is an undroppable Epic item....Duuuur :p.

Matty.:angel:

warzone duurrrr

Dead Bodies
02-03-04, 12:07
Originally posted by extract

now I know why my buddy was giving me the funny face when i was like "omg look i get a new 4 slot dev!!!!" and he was like dude its a stack of plasma ammo........

Dude that was so ffs funny becasue its soo true happend to me million times. that was a great/trucr peice of work made me laugh hard... err could just be the (Explict) in me...

Dead Bodies
02-03-04, 12:09
Originally posted by Dajuda
GM skills dont go near that high, it says xx/127 cause 127 is the xx/xx cap. If there were no cap the base rank on rjns char woud've been xx/123987123 or something.

Common its not that hard all they did was give him a few extra thousand points. so he could be cool guy in a bunca skills. It's not that hard to comprehend. Yes he has max rank XX/127 but dev can still add extra points to make him cool guy to have 150 in all his skills .. Dosent that make sense to you ?

Oath
02-03-04, 12:10
And how do you know what GM stats look like? :p

Gm-stats are all 255 for everything.

El_MUERkO
02-03-04, 12:14
I remember when I was a retail noob I zoned and turned into a monk with spells, I was running around PP3 sewers zapping rats for about 10 minutes.

Rjn
02-03-04, 16:33
guys this is just image thing i thing either a gm was watching though my char or something like that as it happend after i zoned from ug i took same damage as normal and couldnt spend points (not that i tried *whistle's*) but if u work out the points they will ammount to 255 in each subskill i think the gm was to lazy to place them lol

thought u guys would like to see it thats all

jernau
02-03-04, 16:41
GMs can't watch through you or anything like that.

I think the numbers are just the opposite of the synching in with zero in everything except you arrived with the max rather than the min. What's happening with the level though I have no idea.

It is a cool piccie though :).

Dribble Joy
02-03-04, 16:44
Originally posted by SypH
......and with all those points a tank STILL cant get 3 stars......

His combat rank is still only 57, so no, no 3 stars for j00.

ezza
02-03-04, 17:29
i had a cool bug that game my tank 3 stars for a bit, i zoned, synced and found myself with 3 star, was made up, problem was that to keep it i would have to spend the rest of my life in the OZ, now you know how much trafic that place gets :| wouldnt of been able to show it off:D

Fez
02-03-04, 17:33
GM CAN watch threw u.........

Candaman
02-03-04, 17:34
no they can't they can stand next to u but not see through u

jernau
02-03-04, 17:35
Originally posted by Fez

Nope.

Alashandra_D.
02-03-04, 17:39
Originally posted by Fez

Nope, Game Masters are unable to see through Runners. ;)

The most they can do is go invisible then spy on you in the shower. :p

-Alash

Candaman
02-03-04, 17:40
i wanna see alash in the shower ^^

Fez
02-03-04, 17:40
i know for a fact they can , had on do it to someone who we thought was cheating ...GM debuffed him and bam he whnt down likea sack of sh1t, so he wasnt cheating .. but annyways they can.

Candaman
02-03-04, 17:43
lol dude the sheer posibility of a gm being able to intercept the direct link between ur char and ur comp is stoopid to add to the fact no they can't will some gm/dev/anyone with a clue post here plz

jernau
02-03-04, 17:43
Originally posted by Fez
i know for a fact they can , had on do it to someone who we thought was cheating ...GM debuffed him and bam he whnt down likea sack of sh1t, so he wasnt cheating .. but annyways they can.

You're just wrong I'm afraid.

Psyco Groupie
02-03-04, 18:00
Originally posted by Fez

back in 'nam ...

Alex The Great
02-03-04, 18:02
Originally posted by Fez

hahaha thats the most retarded thing i have heard in awile.

Agent FunHead
02-03-04, 18:10
Originally posted by Alashandra_D.
The most they can do is go invisible then spy on you in the shower. :p

-Alash

The scariest part about that statement is that there arent any showers in NC so he must mean in RL.

I THERE NO STOPPING THESE GMs eek :eek:

BonG

Rjn
02-03-04, 18:53
tank + rhino = *** well gunner anyway thats how u 3 * a tank

Rjn
02-03-04, 18:55
btw cannings dude sorry to hear about your account the fuckers

Candaman
02-03-04, 18:57
yeah mate its neva good but i gues u can sympathise with that huh. I personally think it was a cockney maybe Rento big bunch of thieving bastards them cockneys :P