PDA

View Full Version : Movie/Game Manual/Map/Accessorys with BDoY expansion pack.

Benjie
02-03-04, 02:55
With Neocron I got a Map, a Manual, (with timeline story in it) and the Box.

With BDoY I would like to see something real nice. Something for the noobies also, like a starter guide. Of course it would all have to be roleplayed, like a Journal for example.

I would like there to be a Movie with the CD version of DoY. Neocron sort of had one to download, but you didn't get it on the CD. A nice movie with this speach at the beggining.

"By the end of the third millennium, Earth has changed. Centuries of global pollution, excessive wars and a perforated atmosphere have turned the planet into an almost lifeless sphere of toxic mud. Radiation is everywhere and most animals have either been driven into extinction or mutated into bizarre, monstrous creatures. Seeking protection from this desolate, scorched world and its many perils, the remnants of humanity have gathered within the protective walls of a few scattered giant cities, and these mammoth communities have become the last lights of hope in the deepening darkness of what may be the world's final dusk."

After that you could get to see a timeline of events since the release of Neocron or something. Of course the Download version would not have them movie to keep the download small.

Now the DoY manual...

I would like to see more adverts and propergander. More details on the factions and of the mobs and some of the weapons in the game, especially details on how to modify weapons. The timeline is a must, even if it is just a slightly extended version that the one we got with the origional Neocron box. That was an amazing read, and I would be sad if it wasn't included in the new package.

I'm looking forward to DoY quite a lot. I hope that I get a nice manual with it again. The orrigional Neocron manual was quite nice with the timeline and all, even if it is a little outdated now.

:angel:

Clive tombstone
02-03-04, 03:10
That would Rock, I mean, AO did it, and it worked out great, then they killed it with Shadowlands :p , but still, you cant egnore progress.

5 stars, and maybe, they already made this.... there just now tellin us ;)

BTW make sure the intro can be turned off easily, cant tell you how quickly the AO intro got boring (WELL after watching it like 20 times "watches it again ""ITs still good!" :D )

Mirco
02-03-04, 03:40
Originally posted by Benjie
I would like there to be a Movie with the CD version of DoY. Neocron sort of had one to download, but you didn't get it on the CD. A nice movie with this speach at the beggining.

Dude, just use the flash intro on the cdv/neocron site:p .

Clive tombstone
02-03-04, 03:49
Truly I hope your being sarcastic Mirco :D

No offence KK, but work on the intro, or give us a new one, with CG grafics:D