PDA

View Full Version : the return...

Neocrons_coward
02-03-04, 01:11
Hi,
I know i said i was leaving... But im not now... I kinda got flooded with e mails by friends wanting me back so im back here to stay... It was either have my mini e mail box flooded or come back neocron so i did.. Plus loads of ppl i knew on neocron were begging me to come back ... the main reason incase u lot are wondering is.... Because i kind of.. Told people to cut it out on the bullying side and stuck up for other players... So Ze0n is ressurected and now i gotta go e mail gms to say re subscribe me despite my account working still lol.. even though ten days have been gone and ive bound to have paid the amount due... Or hope so :)

ZeON- ressurected...

greploco
02-03-04, 01:15
welcome, now sell me some vehicle blueprints :)

Neocrons_coward
02-03-04, 11:36
I kinda deleted my old Zeon mate.. I am now back and going to work on all skills.. People say its wrong but whats better?? Getting points such as when your over 100 skill 5 point su get for leveling goes straight to one and its only 1 point lol.. Id rather even points out.. Also i started with an LE chip so when it breaks and im above level 30 im going on a clear the land up mission... Cant say it because its my little mission for moi :)

El Barto
02-03-04, 15:24
No idea who you are what so ever in game, but welcome back.