PDA

View Full Version : new use for distract mind spell--PvP

MkVenner
02-03-04, 01:00
Ok i just got this idea offa some one else, so here goes:

atm the distract mind spell is useless, what if when cast on another monk it stops the spell they are currently casting, or changes to another spell in the quickbelt

ok vote yes/no and post your ideas:p

NS_CHROME54
02-03-04, 01:10
Personally i feel the Distract Mind should induce a 5-10 second drugflash in the person casted on. Starts with the same intensity as drugflash induced by drugs, it just dissipates a lot faster.

Chase.Devine
02-03-04, 01:16
when cast on another monk it stops the spell they are currently casting, or changes to another spell in the quickbelt

Yes

Personally i feel the Distract Mind should induce a 5-10 second drugflash in the person casted on.

No, its ok when i'm gettin a flash from my Antistun .. :rolleyes:

Shadow Dancer
02-03-04, 01:30
Hell no.

PPUs don't need more pvp influencing spells.

MkVenner
02-03-04, 02:08
why not change it to a APU spell then...after all it is offencive

Valkyrie
02-03-04, 02:36
Originally posted by MkVenner
Ok i just got this idea offa some one else, so here goes:

atm the distract mind spell is useless, what if when cast on another monk it stops the spell they are currently casting, or changes to another spell in the quickbelt

ok vote yes/no and post your ideas:p

Spamming would disable the ppu's ability to heal and rebuff. Hmmm.

VetteroX
02-03-04, 03:05
drug flash has got to be the worst thing that can happen to u in game... take a few antishocks and your screwed.... should be removed from the game enterly, not made into a spell.

joran420
02-03-04, 03:07
no its usefull PvM and thats what really its supposed to be for its not a PvP spell....now the fact that you dont need it for any mobs....

Elric
02-03-04, 03:10
Originally posted by VetteroX
drug flash has got to be the worst thing that can happen to u in game... take a few antishocks and your screwed.... should be removed from the game enterly, not made into a spell.

agreed, drug flash pisses me off.

I could live with some other detrimental effect, but blindness IS NOT FUN!

:edit: that goes for drones too...

Benjie
02-03-04, 03:14
Originally posted by Elric

Yeah drug haze was kinda 'cool' when I first saw it, but then it got insane.

IMO there should be a drug haze cap, and it should be very early on. Purly decorative, thats it. Don't make it blind you.

joran420
02-03-04, 03:15
EQ had the best "drunk" simulation i have ever seen in a MMORPG(and i hate that game)

Elric
02-03-04, 03:16
must admit it was rather funny the other day though. Drugged in to camo PA. Drugs wore off...

couldnt even see the cursor in RPOS mode and could barely read what people were saying to me (I have edited text colours to be VERY distinct and visible from the HUD colour too)

sw1tch
02-03-04, 03:17
Originally posted by Elric

you better not try taking 50+ cron 55 beers, man do they fuck you up, dont expect to be walking / using anytime soon unless you have a ppu nearby to revive you

Elric
02-03-04, 03:19
1.5 hours of drugflash, 30mins of which you cant even move....

Yes, I have tried it :p

(I'm sure i whacked back more than that though, and it was preachers choice, Cron is for cheapo's :p)