PDA

View Full Version : Looking in the neocron booklet again

ZoomZoom
01-03-04, 20:58
i saw a picture in the neocron booklet and i see there is a person in a 4x4 chaincraft holding a pistol with his arm out the window...... why isnt this in game it would be a nice new toy for pistol pes and spys also the odd pistol monk and tank :D

Ps: WTB mineing tool on saturn pm me ;)

Tratos
01-03-04, 21:03
theres a picture of that in the new NeMa!

needs to happen for drive by shooting will make vehicles nice for quick attacks at op fights so slower fighters dont get crushed and mashed!

~Tratos

Zanathos
01-03-04, 21:06
wish they would have vehicle depots at outposts....

plus more outposts like malstrond.

some outposts are an absolute horrer to defend.

if not vehicle depots at outposts then at least at fortress'

oh, a GR at the DESERT RACETRACK IS NICE!

ZoomZoom
01-03-04, 21:18
i dont care to much for cars but im thinking of making my ppu monk a driver brum brum!

•Super|\|ova•
01-03-04, 23:29
Originally posted by Zanathos
wish they would have vehicle depots at outposts....

plus more outposts like malstrond.

some outposts are an absolute horrer to defend.

if not vehicle depots at outposts then at least at fortress'

oh, a GR at the DESERT RACETRACK IS NICE!

And more unique OPs like Soliko! We need more of OPs which are built in a way that the fighting must be done differently... just like at Soliko :)

amfest
01-03-04, 23:33
yea I think passangers in a 4x4 should be able to pull out weapons and fire .. would be funny for the red car being brought to an op zone cause someone is driving that spy around to drone .. lol

DrNarf
01-03-04, 23:53
Vehicles definately need more use in op wars, theres so many different types of them and they hardly ever get used. If the two passengers could shoot out of openings on a rhino it would kick ass :)

Judge
02-03-04, 00:00
I reckon that Droners should be able to drone from the back of Vehicles. :D

Rieper
02-03-04, 01:14
Yeah, more ops like soliko... make tactics a neccessary part of op warring.. rather than we have more players so we're gonna run at you all at once and hope for the best.