PDA

View Full Version : I was just thinking.....

Zanathos
01-03-04, 20:40
While I was on the city bus to school today (as I only have afternoon classes) I was thinking about Neocron, about my life, etc... I dont want to go into full details.

I was also considering getting a second account.

But I was just thinking about the expansion.

When March 15th comes and we can Pre-Order BDoY, shouldnt we be given a FULL feature list as to whats going to be in the expansion?

Why buy a product we know so little about (beyond the little previews weve gotten and the plan file)

I mean, If I am going to buy a product, I should know whats going to be in it.

There should also be a BDoY trailer that comes out when Pre-Order is made available.

MJS himself agreed with me that we needed a new trailer.

Glok
01-03-04, 20:56
I would expect all that stuff will be in the manual, as is the case with every other game in existence. I have yet to see any game release an exhaustive list of features in a game, except in downloadable manuals. Is that what you mean?

virgil caine
01-03-04, 20:59
Before I preorder would also like a firm date set for when product I am paying for will be released. With past experience in mind, I will wait for release.

Zanathos
01-03-04, 21:00
Dont really know what im expecting.

usually things I buy describe whats in them.

the plan file is kinda vauge and these RPG vault previews are nice and all

but I mean with the release of BDoY, there should be all of these things in one feature list.

that and a game trailer

not nessesarily a complete list of changes, yes that can be in a manual.

and yeah, it would also be nice to know when the game plans to be released rather than pre ordering the expansion and then it comes out 2 years later.

if the expansion is not out by the end of june, I will be VERY unhappy.

Glok
01-03-04, 21:05
Originally posted by Zanathos
if the expansion is not out by the end of june, I will be VERY unhappy. I won't care, tbh. Either I'll still be here, happily playing, or I will have taken another break. Either way, except for hacknet, the gameplay will likely not change a lot. It will still be Neocron.

Zanathos
01-03-04, 21:07
I dont know how much longer I could stand playing this game if BDoY game out as there are so many more graphically pleasing games I can play that run SMOOTHLY on this computer.

Its utter madness for me to be at OP wars.

I need to level my spy so i can sit back and snipe people :D

Marx
01-03-04, 21:34
Originally posted by Glok
I won't care, tbh. Either I'll still be here, happily playing, or I will have taken another break. Either way, except for hacknet, the gameplay will likely not change a lot. It will still be Neocron.

You're the man now dog (http://www.yourethemannowdog.com/).

Glok
01-03-04, 21:37
LOL Marx you fucker. 8| :lol: