PDA

View Full Version : Awesome vehicle PE setup ( i think)

Sir ramic hobbs
01-03-04, 12:01
Ello people

I recently lommed my RoG PE to vehicle's
I got onto my spy and aqquired a reveller and a move on. I then took out my exp ballistics 3 and replaced it with Move on. My new setup is SA, SF, Move on , distance 3 rifle eye 3 str heart 2 and exp refex 4 .
I have 83 hack so with a spy 3 i can do OP's about 139 wep lore and 24 psi use. in dex theres 73 vhc 51 TC 168 rifle and a weak ammount of agility.

strength isnt ruined 101 HC i think about 85 transport and 68 force (not sure about those numbers)

For warbot hunting i get my rev out and waste the WB;'s and for PvP i use my trike which is awesome, die to its anti vehicle effects and heavy PvP damage. you may think that my chances of PvP in neocron and damaged but if i want some PP action all i do is ruin my image and wear PA 168 rifle with Pain easer is alright. and i get the benefit of easy rare hunting and PvP in the wastes. I mean who needs stealth when you have a trike? :)

(note to all drones can be killed easily so long as they are flying near the ground 2 trike bursts killed a PN that was attacking me)

ResurgencE
01-03-04, 12:06
Tone down a bit on transport if you can afford it, and stick some more in resist force. Atleast it'll come in handy in PvP should you be faced with a libby or speedgat.

If you were into pistols, i'd suggest slightly less wpl and some more psi use, but for rifles, it wouldnt be advisable.

Nevertheless, i think your setup sounds like fun to use, and allows you to engage in a broad variety of activities.

Nice.

Varaem
01-03-04, 12:12
Originally posted by ResurgencE
Tone down a bit on transport if you can afford it, and stick some more in resist force. Atleast it'll come in handy in PvP should you be faced with a libby or speedgat.

or a missile launcher, which is more likely I think if you're sitting in a trike.

Psyco Groupie
01-03-04, 12:35
anti vhc rockets do like 2 dmg to you

ResurgencE
01-03-04, 12:54
Hes right.

Anti-person hurts more.

Heavyporker
01-03-04, 14:49
Shreds your trike though. I don't think that trike moves quite fast enough to dodge the anti-vec rockets, but ppl will be more likely to use their CS on you, then proceeding to blow up the trike, its driver safely dead.

Gulinborsti
01-03-04, 15:05
Hehe, actually my PE has nearly this setup :D, except for the SA and a little more T-C to use the Commando Sniper (the trade off is that even a mech turtle runs faster than him :rolleyes: )

It's a versatile fun char and superb rare hunter, but in PvP and OP fighs he's nearly worthless as soon as battle gets close.

Elric
01-03-04, 15:07
Originally posted by Heavyporker
Shreds your trike though. I don't think that trike moves quite fast enough to dodge the anti-vec rockets, but ppl will be more likely to use their CS on you, then proceeding to blow up the trike, its driver safely dead.

you just reminded me of something... new thread comin up.

GT_Rince
01-03-04, 15:09
I have a pure H-C PE. I don't use him for PvP at all (yet!). Has all of hit STR in H-C and TRA. So I get superb damage on the Trike and Rhino to WB's and Firemobs.

This char is too much fun :D

SorkZmok
01-03-04, 15:19
Originally posted by Sir ramic hobbs
Ello people

I recently lommed my RoG PE to vehicle's
I got onto my spy and aqquired a reveller and a move on. I then took out my exp ballistics 3 and replaced it with Move on. My new setup is SA, SF, Move on , distance 3 rifle eye 3 str heart 2 and exp refex 4 .
I have 83 hack so with a spy 3 i can do OP's about 139 wep lore and 24 psi use. in dex theres 73 vhc 51 TC 168 rifle and a weak ammount of agility.

strength isnt ruined 101 HC i think about 85 transport and 68 force (not sure about those numbers)

For warbot hunting i get my rev out and waste the WB;'s and for PvP i use my trike which is awesome, die to its anti vehicle effects and heavy PvP damage. you may think that my chances of PvP in neocron and damaged but if i want some PP action all i do is ruin my image and wear PA 168 rifle with Pain easer is alright. and i get the benefit of easy rare hunting and PvP in the wastes. I mean who needs stealth when you have a trike? :)

(note to all drones can be killed easily so long as they are flying near the ground 2 trike bursts killed a PN that was attacking me)
Sounds nice although the trike is damn hard to aim. If your enemy is fast and knows what hes doing the chances to get him are quite small. But you can atleast still hop out and beat him with your RoG...

I got a hacking, driving, gunning, repairing, recycling PE who cant do shit if hes not inside a car. :D