PDA

View Full Version : how is this for new fourm idea.

masterguyver
01-03-04, 09:09
how about neocron make 3 new froum area.

1. the idea fourm. simuler to the brain fourm, but only the dev can post and they post ideas from the brain fourm that they are looking at.this way players can get a quicker responce to the brain posts intesad of waiting and not knowing if they are being ignored.

2. a testing fourm. post that say what idead they have taken and desided to do testing to see how they would work.

3. patch fourm. a fourm that keeps people updated easley about what ideas have made it into the next patch and when they hope to patch.

naimex
01-03-04, 09:23
Originally posted by masterguyver
how about neocron make 3 new froum area.

1. the idea fourm. simuler to the brain fourm, but only the dev can post and they post ideas from the brain fourm that they are looking at.this way players can get a quicker responce to the brain posts intesad of waiting and not knowing if they are being ignored.

2. a testing fourm. post that say what idead they have taken and desided to do testing to see how they would work.

3. patch fourm. a fourm that keeps people updated easley about what ideas have made it into the next patch and when they hope to patch.

no offense, but then I would rather they just had DEVs posting a sticky in the respective forums, that are already there.

//Ie. a sticky in test server forum :

"Ideas currently being tested :"

With a link to the thread which holds the information about the idea.

More forums won´t solve anything.

Ascension
01-03-04, 10:07
How about a server forums:

Jupiter
Venus
Uranus
Saturn
Pluto

Then you can have stuff like events, roleplay etc all in that forum

naimex
01-03-04, 10:12
That could be worth a thought..

merging Event forum with RP forum..

remove event forum, and have all events put in under their respective servers, in the RP forum.

Benjie
01-03-04, 10:32
Face of Mankind has this:

Originally posted by masterguyver
Sorry for uttering those 3 taboo words, but I think it's good. Every week the mods start a Brainport style Poll, and people vote and comment. It's a good system, and FOM has ripped NC off enough. How about NC pinches this idea from FOM then?

masterguyver
01-03-04, 11:30
Originally posted by Benjie
Face of Mankind has this:

Sorry for uttering those 3 taboo words, but I think it's good. Every week the mods start a Brainport style Poll, and people vote and comment. It's a good system, and FOM has ripped NC off enough. How about NC pinches this idea from FOM then?

someone thinks i had a good idea. i think i am going to faint.. (SMACK) ouch keybord face. :lol:

Elric
01-03-04, 11:33
Originally posted by Benjie
and FOM has ripped NC off enough.

*cough* BULLSHIT *cough*

scuse me, must have a tickle in me throat or something...

VetteroX
01-03-04, 12:41
we need an uncensored forum... my creativity is smoothered here....

Elric
01-03-04, 12:43
Originally posted by VetteroX
we need an uncensored forum... my creativity is smoothered here....

http://ncr.gotdns.org/forum/

Try there, its a laugh most of the time ;)