PDA

View Full Version : [Saturn] So CM isn't watching the MB bunker any more...

metalangel
01-03-04, 01:18
...it also doesn't seem that they are watching inside the base either. I have been ganked countless times by DICKLESS PIECES OF SHIT who must get off on killing someone who is half their rank - I'm almost used to that, it is Saturn, fine.

But I don't really see the point in then ganking that same person again, when they have no equipment, no way of defending themselves, and have 40% impairment.

So come on CM, if you said you were going to watch the inside of the base, can you please?

But moreover, to all the lame dipshits who think they need PA and rares to kill a rank 30 spy... well, karma'll get you :)

CarniFlex
01-03-04, 01:20
they stopped doing that for various reason.
Its now open for all... well... anyone who can defend themselfs/have an le in. Everyone else better stay away.

Rince drop the pluto>saturn shit. That has nothing to do with this issue. Either that or ill remember everyone how i beat the sh*t out of you in beta in a special event where you even tried to cheat :p

KimmyG
01-03-04, 01:20
Yea thats about sums it up they dont care about ops dont care about there turf. Guess it sucks to be a nib now lol

GT_Rince
01-03-04, 01:22
Originally posted by metalangel
I'm almost used to that, it is Saturn, fine.

http://www.ukastroimaging.co.uk/images/Image4.gif

:D

I do know what u mean though - if I see an enemy who is not at least <<<< (able to defend themselves to a degree), I won't even bother. Unless they start shooting at me, that is :D

ezza
01-03-04, 01:23
they still guard the base, i had a nice camp of my apartment by xtc going on earlier:lol:

Gestra
01-03-04, 01:24
Yeah the Lowbie Pking on saturn, Is shocking. Its just utterly shocking. There is no word to describe it but shocking.

Mattimeo
01-03-04, 01:39
Originally posted by Gestra
Yeah the Lowbie Pking on saturn, Is shocking. Its just utterly shocking. There is no word to describe it but shocking.

aside from cowardly, lame, stupid....

oh well, just goes to show what will happen when there's no safe zones.

Nidhogg
01-03-04, 01:40
Keep it in-game please.

N