PDA

View Full Version : how much H-C it take to cap Speed gat?

Shujin
01-03-04, 00:14
i got a melee tank thats at base level 73 and i cap all melee weapons and i have way to much resist force, it doesnt even help any to have that much so i was wondering how much H-C it take to cap speed gat?

Matthew.v.smith
01-03-04, 00:19
hmmmmm.

I would say 160+
I cant quite remember but its around that number.

Matty.:angel:

Shujin
01-03-04, 00:42
Originally posted by Matthew.v.smith
hmmmmm.

I would say 160+
I cant quite remember but its around that number.

Matty.:angel:

damn someone needs to create a program like the skill manager to tell what weapons cap at what level and stuff, all the formulas are posted in the announcement forum so it should be easy to make a program using those, but i dont understand how to use them relative to the TL of a weapon and shit....

and no i dont use the skill manager thats why all my chars suck ass ;P

Shujin
01-03-04, 01:41
lupus said this
"If I had a Guess mine would be it works along these lines..

Ie.. Pistol Damage

Base Points needed to Cap = 50

Multiplier by TL = 0.6

so a TL 5 Pistol would need 53 Points of Pistol Damage to Cap it.

Say the minimum Req's on the gun brought it so you need 25 Points in addition to actually cap the damage on it and you had the damage build stat on the gun to 120%

It'd look like this..

28 x 1.2(the 120%build quality) = 33.6 or 19.4 more Points towards Pistol Damage..

Now you take the 0.7 PC and 0.2 WPL and you'd see you need either 28 points in the PC subskill or 97 points in WPL or 14 points in the PC subskill + 27 points in WPL to reach it's damage cap.

Again.. this is purely speculation on my part..

And Janos.. yes RMC = RCL.. might be RMC in German and RCL in the English version. *has never seen the German version*"

can anyone put those in better... understandable terms?

VetteroX
01-03-04, 02:29
yeah, lets just make the next skill manager tell you EVERYTHING, even play the game for you, pvp, collect techs, etc, a bot will run it. what fun :rolleyes: skill manager is lame. and ruins the fun and mystery.

That said, to cap the damage and get a GOOD freq, like 178% damage 340/min u dont need much at all, like 150 id guess... but to cap freq u may need like 165, 170. maybe even more, as weapons have a "sweet spot" where u can cap damage and get a nice rof, but it takes an excessive amount of points to totaly cap rof.

Shujin
01-03-04, 03:00
i wasnt condoning the use of a skill manager, and like i said i dont even use the current one.

anyway, i was just tryin to see if it would be possible for me to use speed gat with good damage and rof and have capped melee

but cant, because most i could put into H-C with capped resist force and capped MC damage on all MC weapons wouldnt be enough to even use speed gat.

extract
01-03-04, 07:58
I had a tank hybrid once, capped DG and capped dmg on the speed gat but not RoF.......however if melee changes hit retail as is, hybrids wont be very viable anymore as youll most definitely want DG as melee and at TL 115 169 MC wont cut it anymore, more like 200+....which wont leave jack for HC........

I should probably reiterate, that the setup I was using included herc, marine, move on and zerk 3 and wore HC PA 3.......and to cap the gat needed the HC 1........