PDA

View Full Version : Devs/GMs/Mods Questions About Closed Zones

Tratos
29-02-04, 23:56
ok

so we all know NCPD and OZ7 were closed due to exploits and bugs and stuff so heres my question when are the planned to be re-opened i mean cos OZ7 has been shut ever since i started playing neocron o_O and ive always wanted to see it and what it is, so when are these zones gonna be re-opened?

Just a general question.

~Tratos

PS mods even tho screens of closed areas are bannable does this apply to screens taken BEFORE the closure of such zones?

EDIT: Anyone who has been to OZ7 dont suppose you could shed some light onto what it is?

Marx
01-03-04, 00:14
They'll be opened whenever they're revamped.

*shrug*

OZ_7 was a cool sector, evidently it was made up of an abandoned power station...

Looked cool, even though it was glitched like all hell.

Gotterdammerung
01-03-04, 00:33
oz7 has what I refer to as the powerstation. there is a bldg there and alot of agressors outside and green bats, inside you go down a hall, off thi shall are 4 rooms 3 of which have broken ladders and 1 with a whole ladder. The ladder can't be targeted so it's of no use. The end of that hall has a hole that you drop down into a lower level. My best guess is that it should tie into the main sewers. In beta4 it was hardly ever open and in retail I can't be sure or not if it was open at all.

Shadow Dancer
01-03-04, 00:35
Will oz7 EVER be reopened?

Possessed
01-03-04, 00:39
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
Will oz7 EVER be reopened?

When DoY comes !1!!11!

Hmmm... that joke doesn't work as well as it did before, now that we have a preoder date.

Vampire222
01-03-04, 00:43
aint it the place wit like a bunker like underground thing? i recall something weird like that from beta

Shujin
01-03-04, 00:44
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
oz7 has what I refer to as the powerstation. there is a bldg there and alot of agressors outside and green bats, inside you go down a hall, off thi shall are 4 rooms 3 of which have broken ladders and 1 with a whole ladder. The ladder can't be targeted so it's of no use. The end of that hall has a hole that you drop down into a lower level. My best guess is that it should tie into the main sewers. In beta4 it was hardly ever open and in retail I can't be sure or not if it was open at all. i have alot of screenies of it from before it was closed, am i not allowd to post them?

ghandisfury
01-03-04, 01:01
Originally posted by Possessed
When DoY comes !1!!11!

Hmmm... that joke doesn't work as well as it did before, now that we have a preoder date.

No No.....it's "when we're finished":p

Tratos
01-03-04, 01:46
Originally posted by Gotterdammerung
oz7 has what I refer to as the powerstation. there is a bldg there and alot of agressors outside and green bats, inside you go down a hall, off thi shall are 4 rooms 3 of which have broken ladders and 1 with a whole ladder. The ladder can't be targeted so it's of no use. The end of that hall has a hole that you drop down into a lower level. My best guess is that it should tie into the main sewers. In beta4 it was hardly ever open and in retail I can't be sure or not if it was open at all.

sounds cool

Originally posted by Shujin
i have alot of screenies of it from before it was closed, am i not allowd to post them?

please let him :(

~Tratos

greploco
01-03-04, 01:56
post away imho

it's not a closed area like reagents

and even though it's closed you aren't posting stuff that people havn't already seen

and even if it's an area that's "under construction", you aren't posting a spoiler -- you're just posting what it was

I remember that spot, I used to get trapped there -- that's where I learned the /set reset_position 1 command

retr0n
01-03-04, 02:09
Originally posted by greploco
I learned the /set reset_position 1 command

Speaking of being stuck there, I did it aswell. Although at the time
I had no knowlege of either /set reset_position 1 or /set kill_self 1
so i rerolled my char only to find out about those commands the
next day :p

IceStorm
01-03-04, 02:28
I used to go to OZ7 in Beta 2 and Beta 3. It was cool inside, although toxic. It was depressing to see a fence in front of it in Beta 4 and Retail.

NCPD's nothing special, well, other than as a leveling exploit.