PDA

View Full Version : Terminator Shotgun

ServeX
29-02-04, 22:58
What's the deal KK? I know the special book drop didn't work, but are we going to be getting Terminator parts dropping as rares or what's the deal?

-=Bl@de=-
29-02-04, 23:08
All i can say is Hurreh up about it :P

KramerTheWeird
01-03-04, 01:30
Hopefully they will fix the drop problem for next patch and it'll be out. If that happens I may go back to rifles lol :)

cRazy2003
01-03-04, 01:32
i hope they keep termi's the way they are, extremely rare, for once theres a very rare gun only 20+ people on pluto alone have that i know of.

GT_Rince
01-03-04, 01:33
Originally posted by cRazy2003
i hope they keep termi's the way they are, extremely rare, for once theres a very rare gun only 20+ people on pluto alone have that i know of.

That many? I think I know of 3 - lol

But yeah, keep it rare.

KramerTheWeird
01-03-04, 02:07
I would be happy to know that the strange book is dropping and the chance of it dropping isn't either bugged to the point of impossibility or to the point of it dropping like chitlin.

I agree it should be a unique item that takes a little more to earn than other rares. Despite that it's not as powerful of a weapon compared to some rifles so even with a normal drop rate it'll make it a bit uncommon.

VetteroX
01-03-04, 02:25
very rare items are stupid, ifyou want that play ever quest (i have a terminator) Every item should be easy to get and combat should be based 100% on skill and setup, 0% on items.

KramerTheWeird
01-03-04, 02:26
items are part of setup :p

ServeX
01-03-04, 02:27
well, one way or another, KK needs to do something so that players can attain these weapons. it's insane to sit there and spend upwards of 30 million credits to get a shotgun.

KramerTheWeird
01-03-04, 02:28
lol someone was selling their non-slotted one for.. 35 million.......

wtf I just want a shotgun not a damn holcaust weapon!

Shadow Dancer
01-03-04, 02:32
I don't think anything pvp related should be truely rare.

g0rt
01-03-04, 02:41
serve cartel owns what could be the games only 5slot terminator, built by yours truely....

its currently on my rifle pe if u ever wanna check it out

but on topic, yeah....they gota get the terminator sorted, its a disgrace that this was supposed to be in the game, what, 4+ months ago? and still its "bugged"?

@vet - as for super-rare items, i want to see more of them in the game. it rewards players who put more effort into the game. especially things like the terminator, i mean lets face it....lowtech rifle PE is 100% COMPLETELY viable without a terminator, its just one of those things thats fun to have and use, but not necessary....so i don't see why thinks like this cant be super rare?

ServeX
01-03-04, 02:59
hook a wiggala up zoneseek :p

Ferabukoo
01-03-04, 03:14
I can see it being in the game... in about .... 8 months... then maybe the 5 or 6 people still playing will be able to get one :lol:

Lanigav
01-03-04, 04:01
Originally posted by VetteroX
very rare items are stupid, ifyou want that play ever quest (i have a terminator) Every item should be easy to get and combat should be based 100% on skill and setup, 0% on items.

Holy shit, I agree with VetteroX for a change.

HELL HATH FROZEN OVER!!

Although I don't think it should necessarily be easy to get, just attainable without a shitload of work and time.

jernau
01-03-04, 04:01
Originally posted by g0rt
@vet - as for super-rare items, i want to see more of them in the game. it rewards players who put more effort into the game. especially things like the terminator, i mean lets face it....lowtech rifle PE is 100% COMPLETELY viable without a terminator, its just one of those things thats fun to have and use, but not necessary....so i don't see why thinks like this cant be super rare?

As long as there aren't too many such items and they aren't the best of any type I agree fully. I'd rather see a few more things like the Terminator is atm.

Marx
01-03-04, 04:05
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer
I don't think anything pvp related should be truely rare.

you're the man now dog (http://www.yourethemannowdog.com/).

Shadow Dancer
01-03-04, 04:06
Originally posted by Marx
you're the man now dog (http://www.yourethemannowdog.com/).

Oh god, please don't bring back memories of that embarassing line.

:lol:

extract
01-03-04, 04:49
I dont know why it "should" be extremely rare, those that have them dont use them anyways, I think I saw a few people the day of the event testing em in agg cellar, aside from that have not seen one used since, even the people in my clan that have them, it just sits in their cabinets.....

I personally would probably never use it, it is a kick ass weapon, however there are far better.....I am not worried if it never sees the light of day, I just dont beleive that certain items, IE. terminator/kami chips should be reserved for people who were lucky enough to get them while they lasted.......this game promotes huge clans in such a way, to not be in one is a loss......

jernau
01-03-04, 05:07
I have 2 terminators and at least one of every kami. My clan isn't huge and in fact I got all of that stuff on my own. It does take a lot of work though I'll grant you that.

wtf is that "dog" thing?

Marx
01-03-04, 05:09
Originally posted by jernau
wtf is that "dog" thing?

It's a line from a Sean Connery movie.

Can I have a terminator?

:angel:

edit-

Finding Forrester (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181536/)

\/ \/ \/ \/

Organics
01-03-04, 05:11
Lmao which movie is that from??

Most amusing for some odd reason. Only problem is, my volume was all the way up (no idea why) and it scared the fuck out of me, it's also 3am so I think I probably woke some people o_O

Shadow Dancer
01-03-04, 05:31
I have 2 terminators and at least one of every kami. My clan isn't huge and in fact I got all of that stuff on my own. It does take a lot of work though I'll grant you that.

The terminators wasn't really about hardwork, it was more about really good luck.

Kamis were 50/50 hardwork and luck IMO.

I hate when luck is a huge factor in getting items.

I searched the whole wastes on hovertec the day of the event, and people who stayed near MB or other certain "hotspots" got lucky enough to get multiple tags for their terminators. You telling me I didn't "work" hard by combing every inch of the wastes?

No, that event was mostly about luck.

I did get 2 kamis though. But I found none of them. I bought one and my friend found the second, but he was a pistol spy so he called me for help.

And i did comb the wastes for hours searching for the kamis.

jernau
01-03-04, 05:35
Like you SD I was out combing the wastes for the Terminator event (as per the info we had before it) and was dissapointed to say the least when I found out all the action was on the doors of the cities. I got both mine afterwards. The hard work I referred to was in obtaining items/money to trade for them and people willing to trade.

Shadow Dancer
01-03-04, 05:38
Like you SD I was out combing the wastes for the Terminator event (as per the info we had before it) and was dissapointed to say the least when I found out all the action was on the doors of the cities. I got both mine afterwards. The hard work I referred to was in obtaining items/money to trade for them and people willing to trade.

Oh. Well I'm an apu. I only wanted the terminator so I could greedily sell it for an obscene amount of cash thereby further throwing the economy into a chaotic state of inflating doom.

extract
01-03-04, 05:39

yea I know someone who has 2 terminators too, they ran around stealthed and stole dogtags of people who killed the GMs before they could get them.....I dont play like that.........and its not the fact of not having them thats jacked, its the fact that atm, they are no longer available......that is whats jacked.....and to have to possibly trade something like MC5s or tons of rares and upwards of 20 mil credits on top of that just isnt worth it for me.....

Vid Gamer
01-03-04, 06:32
I have a 1 slot Terminator on Pluto if anyone wants.

Marx
01-03-04, 06:33
Originally posted by Vid Gamer

I'll give you hot steaming sex for it.

KramerTheWeird
01-03-04, 06:57
Originally posted by Vid Gamer

ooh! :D

I used to have a kamikaze chip but I realized I couldn't use it so I gave it away to someone who could. If only others were generous enough to sell or give away something they don't need but know others could use.