PDA

View Full Version : Something for PPUs

Lifewaster
29-02-04, 20:48
S/D .....its such a pain everyone wants both, to stop newb healing means you have to retime your own heal every 15 seconds, newb shelter + newb deflector the same. We got raptors and the new spirit bullets to deal with. APUs have HAB to remove S/D , or can be more sneaky and just store-build anti-shield you, spam some poison, and you hardly have chance to notice the Shelter is down, plus your long buffs will usually wear out half way thru also to add to the rebuffing pains.

But nm, just regarding the S/D , can we have a S/D spell that gives both effects ? You can even make if either S/D is debuffed it will drop , so either anti-deflector OR anti-shield will remove it, I dont care, It would still make life a whole lot less annoying and fiddly, and would free up a Belt slot also.

ghandisfury
29-02-04, 22:28
With the new spirit mods, the DEV, and stronger weapons, all they need to do is fix noob buffs.

Judge
29-02-04, 22:52
I've heard that Parashock is still the uber blue glue? Is that true?

Lifewaster
29-02-04, 22:56
Holy para still is decent I think, the rest are pretty light now.

MythosYuga
29-02-04, 23:06
Instead of adding a SD Combo, why can't KK simply move all SD/resist buffs into a seperate stack on screen. (effects from poison will then have its own stack)

deac
01-03-04, 09:13
just give us resist combos... like haz/melee heat/melee I like my ppu but the constant buffing is killing me...

SD should not be a combo since that will take away skill from ppus

athon
01-03-04, 10:40
Originally posted by deac
just give us resist combos... like haz/melee heat/melee I like my ppu but the constant buffing is killing me...

SD should not be a combo since that will take away skill from ppus

OH NOZ! I'm a PPU - please stop me having any bother with the only thing I have to worry about!!!

This is just another whine from people who want God mode without the effort, in the same league as additional quickbelts.

The spells are fine as they are. Leave them alone.

Athon Solo

Psyco Groupie
01-03-04, 10:42
Get some nice spells built, there really isnt any need for this and you can cast sd in a matter of seconds if not a second

Elric
01-03-04, 10:42
Originally posted by MythosYuga
Instead of adding a SD Combo, why can't KK simply move all SD/resist buffs into a seperate stack on screen. (effects from poison will then have its own stack)

Thats actually a pretty good idea.

Left side of screen for positive stacks(S/D, Haz, Boosts), and right side for negative effect stacks (Poison, fire, DB, Para n stuff)

Would probably make life alot easier for everyone, PPU's most of all.

Fez
01-03-04, 10:43
i say this get skillz :P

deac
01-03-04, 13:06
Originally posted by athon
OH NOZ! I'm a PPU - please stop me having any bother with the only thing I have to worry about!!!

This is just another whine from people who want God mode without the effort, in the same league as additional quickbelts.

The spells are fine as they are. Leave them alone.

Athon Solo

I got god mode with out primes thank you very much, and the ppu will most likely always have primes. Your team mates dont get primes in mid fight... normaly. they get it before the fight and for those times a combo buff would be sweet...

this is yet again one of those things that some ppl like and other dont.. just like fawkes thread about auto refresh missons... work smarter not harder ;)

ps ppus worry about sd and heals.. primes are far down on that list...

DestructionUK
01-03-04, 13:16
altho i do think that higher lvl buffs should over power noob buffs, like attacking ppu's with lvl3 heal is an exploit and should be fixed (well imo)

higher lvl buffs should over power lower lvl buffs forigen cast or self.

Oath
01-03-04, 13:20
Lets all remember athon is MJS... O_o

Anyway, dev needs to be removed/toned down its fucking noob happy.

Noob buffs need to be fixed for deffo, its just plain lame.

But of course, if it doesn happen to you you'd never know eh? O_o