PDA

View Full Version : Connectin problems

Filth
29-02-04, 18:13
Right my mates been having problems for days and all hes got back is its his problem and his folt thing is its not its a route problem from tehgames end and no ones gonan do shit about it i mean come on hes a customer like every one else so why is he told its not your problem when it blantantly is dispicable

jernau
29-02-04, 18:21
I think you are saying - your mate can't connect and KK think it's his end that's to blame.

Is that right?

If so - they are almost certainly right. Provide us with some more information and maybe we can help you/him out though.

kurai
29-02-04, 18:22
The big clue here is that your mate is affected ... the other 99.999999% of players that are quite happily loggin in and playing aren't.

How, exactly, does this make it Reakktor's problem ?

Reakktor provide a game service. They don't provide you with an omnipitent support team dedicated to fixing every little fuckup you have with your life.

It migh help if you told us (in less incoherent manner, hopefully) exactly what the nature of the problem was - you might get some sensible answers.

Other than that - just get a grip.

Filth
29-02-04, 18:38
like i sead its NOT his end and it is there problem if there not helping a paying cutomer that most deffantly is there problem and even if it was 1 player out of 900 thay can not ignore him and fob him off with stupid excuses

jernau
29-02-04, 18:54
Next time I'm caught in road-works I'll remember to write and complain to BMW/Rover then. :rolleyes:

Give us some useful info and maybe we can help you....

Max Jefferson
29-02-04, 19:34
I don't normally critisise people's grammar, but dude:

, <- "Hi! I'm you're friend :)"