PDA

View Full Version : we need a rare granade launcher

Rjn
29-02-04, 17:34
i think the dev should be scaped all toghether its a gun any noob can use and still win a fight which if they used a cs in they wouldnt have doone any damage at all lol

to replace it there should be a rare nade launcher omg this would own and be fun

u could stand at back of hack room and launch in nadfes lol omg how fun

-=Bl@de=-
29-02-04, 17:36
Yeh rare nade launcher would be really sweet especially with poison grenades. They will come in VERY handy at op wars being able to shoot over walls etc.

Very good idea

amfest
29-02-04, 17:38
OMG let's make a rare out of every weapon and infest the rare pool with yet more parts!!

Although a rare nailgun would own more (used on melee tanks :D )

Eledhbrant
29-02-04, 17:57
Originally posted by Rjn
i think the dev should be scaped all toghether its a gun any noob can use and still win a fight

And a rare nade launcher would require so much more skill to operate and aim right?

-=Bl@de=-
29-02-04, 18:31
howabout we get rid of the usless shitty wepons that are in the pool and add good ones :D

Clive tombstone
29-02-04, 19:05
How about a Rare Weed-whacker Called Newbs Rage. It has like a Non existant Rate of fire, and close range It turns the nearist PPU into a Drom.

To you know

Punish the droms?

Rare gernade Launcher would be fun, need to fix the aiming though. Cuz unless your not carefull, them poisin Nades are gonna be filling your lungs with nerv toxi :(

Drake6k
29-02-04, 19:08
Originally posted by amfest
OMG let's make a rare out of every weapon and infest the rare pool with yet more parts!!

Although a rare nailgun would own more (used on melee tanks :D )

RARE NAILGUNS!!!!

El Barto
29-02-04, 19:09
Nah, keep the dev, but add a rare grenade launcher as well, Grenade Launcers = dr0m sex

HumphreY
29-02-04, 19:30
You guys know what you are talking about?

Do you know the true meaning of the termn RARE???

Fuck hell, all those "normal" weapons ingame are crap and only good for maxing your char so you can use those RARE weapons. What the fuckin point to make another RARE weapon? Just for the nice-looking swirl to boast about???

Fuck man, increase the dmg of those "normal" weapons for all I care. We dont need more RARE weapons. It's kinda ridiculous the pool of RARE weapons is getting bigger than the pool of "normal" weapons.

Doh:rolleyes:

Endar
29-02-04, 21:36
Nah, the only thing that NC needs is a Pink Cow Laucher (tm, it uses small Pink Cows as ammo and shoot those at high velocity (the red cape is included with the cows) at poor enemies. It would cause unimaginable pain on those poor fellows that are shot at and you wouldnt hear a thing for a while after that horrible "WOHOooOOOooo!" noice. It would also cause the "drug effect" to add som realism.

Hmm im gonna take another beer...

Shadow Dancer
29-02-04, 21:43
I also think tanks should get a rare nade launcher. But they should keep Dev.

Oath
29-02-04, 21:48
Originally posted by Rjn
i think the dev should be scaped all toghether its a gun any noob can use and still win a fight which if they used a cs in they wouldnt have doone any damage at all lol

to replace it there should be a rare nade launcher omg this would own and be fun

u could stand at back of hack room and launch in nadfes lol omg how fun

I love you.

Cr33p3r
29-02-04, 21:49
why not a rare mini rocket launcher while your at it :P

Rjn
29-02-04, 23:45
a rare aoe pistol would also be fair if added in my opinion . but back to mater at hand :-

how can u compare a rare nade with a rare dev for skill all aoe u point and shoot in the dierction of enemy not hard , agreed ? but dev u just fire and chase sopmeone lol window lickers could do this unlike a cs which is burst fire with a rectical ect . the cs isnt an east gun to use but wen used well is deadly i liked that facter about a cs

G.0.D.
01-03-04, 00:24
I think we need a 'holy hand grenade'

-=Bl@de=-
01-03-04, 00:30
LOL

der Ed
01-03-04, 00:30
I want to summon dragonflies. 120/120 dragonflies.

Clive tombstone
01-03-04, 00:34
Rare BP able handgernade would be sweet (pull the Pin, Count to three, no more no less, the number Four in the order of counting is out of the question, and the fifth number is Right Out :D ) And Then scripped words go like this "Oh god, please bless thy hand gernade, to blow thy enemy to tiny bits, in thy mercy :D" Which then deals 2k of damage to anything caught in the blast radius ^^

Someone counts "One, Two, Five!" "three" "oh yah, THree (chucks gernade)"

Artie
01-03-04, 00:35
Originally posted by der Ed
I want to summon dragonflies. 120/120 dragonflies.

OMFG replace soulclusters with dragonflies!!! NOONE WOULD BE SAFE FROM THE WRAITH!!!

Also, need nailgun.

And the rare nade launcher would be cool too, if pe's somehow could use it too ^_^

(JUST KIDDING IM NOT THAT BIASED!) ^_^

G.0.D.
01-03-04, 00:55
no think about it, the holy hand grenade INSTA kills any one it hits. But when you make it you only get 1!

also when ur about to through it u have to wait while it plays a quote from monty python

greploco
01-03-04, 01:58
I think we need a 'holy hand grenade'

lololololol :) heheheh

Rjn
01-03-04, 02:16
The quote from monty pythons could be ?????

post your fav ( no dead parrots pls)

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/compdiff/title.jpg

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/compdiff/blackmai.jpg

Lanigav
01-03-04, 03:59
Rare grenade, grenade launcher, and nailgun would rock.

Organics
01-03-04, 04:56
Just a bigger pool of regular weapons would be a much better idea :) More diversity and variety.

Fuck making it a rare launcher, or any more rare things before increasing the normal weapons pool :)