PDA

View Full Version : the new vhcs

funkeymonkey
29-02-04, 17:16
I have been looking on croncom for the vhc stats as im after one of them trikes for my pe. Are there any sites with their stats and requirements on or does anybody know them?

Cheers

Psyco Groupie
29-02-04, 17:29
http://www.sheriff-hardy.de/Fahrzeuge.htm

Clive tombstone
29-02-04, 18:55
Man, That Wisdom of Ceris thingy better add allot to Int ^^ I wanna be able to drive that Hover carrier with my PE

Heavyporker
29-02-04, 19:15
ouch... so... much... VHC.... for the damn gliders...

Well, I guess I'll be a gimp APU then. Shame that there isn't +VHC drugs like I proposed before.

funkeymonkey
29-02-04, 20:39
thanks :D A scorpian trike for me then, gonna give them wbs what for on my pe.

Psyco Groupie
29-02-04, 20:45
dont think the big vehicle reqs are final.

Heavyporker
29-02-04, 20:53
TELL ME ABOUT IT!

I mean... sure.. high INT, they're complicated...

but holy jeezbus... 90+ vhc...

That's harsh, by any measure.

Lemme put it this way... they better whup any and all ass that comes their way. I'm talking about like a Terminator T-1000 whupping the entire 50000 soldier+ Roman military, catapults and ballista included.

Dribble Joy
29-02-04, 21:00
The high level gliders are not for people wanting to have a subskill, they are intended as items for pure VHC skilling spies.

Heavyporker
29-02-04, 21:11
Look.

The only things that those gliderss would be good for is OP fighting WITH a huge support force behind you...

Not for hunting, not for taxi jobs, really....

you gotta keep landing and find a tall spot to launch off, meaning it's shit for hunting.

and for taxi jobs... really, would it be THAT safe for that task, considering one wrong move kills your whole group and destroys the vec?

Really, tell me who'd be all that eager to spec so high for such limited usefulness? At least ground vecs have a greater range of usefulness, more safety, more armor, and need less req-skill to use.

And lookit that unarmed glider! It's a SCOUT vec and its got reqs even higher than the Scout Trike and THAT particular vec isn't used at all!

Clive tombstone
29-02-04, 23:12
Well I can understand why them VHC reqs are friggin HIgh, but the Int is a little Uncalled for, But thats Just me, Anywho, as a PE, i Intend to make use of ALL of the Vehicles, Including all of the Gliders, SURE im gonna have to LOm a little, And SURE im gonna have to finish the "wisdom Of Ceris-Thingy" but "Hypothisize" (I R using Big Werds :D ) that they will be well worth it, Unless any of you guys have Test server experiance with the gilders

(edit) I use ALL the vehicles already and the assault trike Exclusivly in OP battles (Yay for PE's .:D)
PS. when your Gliders crash, your people inside dont die.

Invertigo
01-03-04, 00:04
i think that they should just remove the vhc skill...and make it only rely on dex and INT

Clive tombstone
01-03-04, 00:08
Nah, then that would make Specilization for vehicle pointless. You gotta EARN the ability to use vehicle, not just pop into one, you know

Kal
01-03-04, 00:25
that link isnt working, could anyone post the reqs plz?

Elric
01-03-04, 01:05
Droner spies spec TC specifically for Stealth where in all ityher aspects of droning it is entirely pointless.

So, the not speccing another subskill thing is a bit of a crock of shit.

Its not THAT big an effect so long as you dont plan on using TC stuff :p

Clive tombstone
01-03-04, 01:47
ACTUALLY, I Spec into vehicle so I can use my Assault trike. Soo its not really a Subskill to me, Or a few others I know.

just to prove a point.