PDA

View Full Version : Over capping chars in BDOY

LiL T
29-02-04, 16:29
I BDOY I read we will be able to over cap our characters by learn extra skills what I want to know is. Does this means for example a PE can gain extra lvls on PSI in order to use holy heal. Would it be way overpowered for PE's to have access to these spells because I know that with a good PPU casting heat on me and keeping me alive with holy heal. I'm very hard to kill unless they use devours on me which they have to actaully hit me Maybe they will have to have alot more anti buff weapons. I know in BDOY I will be lvling me PSI and perhaps my strength so I can use lvl 3 armor :)

Rade
29-02-04, 16:32
From whats been said so far it sounds like WoC skills will be
something different than the normal skill levels.

Clownst0pper
29-02-04, 16:32
The WOC skills will be like DAOC's just like the Horse Taxi's in DAOC NC gets hovercab taxi's

IMHO its for the better.

Dribble Joy
29-02-04, 16:33
No, what they mean by over-capping is this (http://www.neocron.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NeoContent&file=index&pageID=190).(1.17)

When you gain enough xp above the cap you will gain a level, but insteal of recieving a stat/sub-stat gain, you will get a skill or ability.

dual wielding for high lvl WoC skill

Benjie
29-02-04, 16:34
*edit*
n/m

LiL T
29-02-04, 16:36
Oh I see I play like mad for a week to gain these special skills in order to use a more powerfull weapon me likes :)

Ok I got the info I need close thread plz

thx

ResurgencE
29-02-04, 21:55
Closed at thread starter's request.

R

cRazy2003
29-02-04, 22:00
Originally posted by ResurgencE

R

IMPERSONATING A MOD!!!
BAN!!!!!!

Oath
29-02-04, 22:00
Originally posted by ResurgencE

R

Impersonating a member of the forum moderator team is bannable you know :p

ResurgencE
29-02-04, 22:02
lol..Thats a pretty lousy impersonation if i do say so myself.

The threads still open, ainit? :D

Ulle
29-02-04, 22:17
Looks pritty closed to me