PDA

View Full Version : Game Musicians

Mingerroo
29-02-04, 14:03
Hi. Whilst searching long and hard for musicians to help with game music for Phantasm Souls, I can't find ANYONE. So I was just wondering, who here can and is willing to help by making suitable mp3 music for use in the game?

Even just one song would be awesome.

Steve

Arch Enemy
29-02-04, 14:11
[OT] Your mailbox is full Mingeroo.....

Hiya, just wondering what the code is your using for your signiture so that I could link my sig to my site.

naimex
29-02-04, 14:14
Originally posted by Arch Enemy
[OT] Your mailbox is full Mingeroo.....

Hiya, just wondering what the code is your using for your signiture so that I could link my sig to my site.

vB code help is your friend (http://forum.neocron.com/misc.php?s=&action=bbcode)

otherwise try [ IMG ] LINK-TO-PIC.??? [ /IMG ] [ URL=LINK-TO-PAGE ] TEXT [ /URL ]

Mingerroo
29-02-04, 14:16
Ok. My inbox is empty, and my dreams CRUSHED! :p

Is there no-one who will answer my call for music?

Steve

naimex
29-02-04, 14:19
Originally posted by Mingerroo
Ok. My inbox is empty, and my dreams CRUSHED! :p

Is there no-one who will answer my call for music?

Steve

would if I could..

(donīt even know what kind of game it is.. just keep saying trying to connect to server)

Mingerroo
29-02-04, 14:29
Yeah, sorry, the server is down until next patch.

Basically, it is an old-school active-turn battle system, tile based movement system RPG.

Think a better Player Worlds, with a final fantasy battle system, with a huge world of plot and story (or will have eventually) and a large number of unique items and constantly updated rare finds.

Steve

L0KI
29-02-04, 14:31
What style of music?

i could do you some Guitar- Any style of Rock/Electronica, or a blend of the 2.

Im always up for writing and recording, so if ur interested, PM me.

Xylaz
29-02-04, 14:38
Originally posted by L0KI
What style of music?

the same question here - if u need only electronical samples, count me out, but otherwise i'm ready to help - PM me

az

Mingerroo
29-02-04, 14:55
Ok, I have an empty inobx but it still says its full, so if I sent you a PM please mail your reply to mingerroo@yahoo.co.uk .

Thanks ^^

Steve

Mingerroo
29-02-04, 15:53
Sorry for the double-post, but who PMed me perchance? Just thought I'd make sure you've seen that I have an inbox problem.

Steve

sw1tch
29-02-04, 16:03
If it says your inbox is full, try checking sent items too, and deleting onces you dont need.

Mingerroo
29-02-04, 16:07
Ok, thanks ^^ [edit]Woah, there was a lot there, send away people I have an empty inbox for real this time :D

Steve

FuzzyDuck
29-02-04, 16:52
Dude, tell me what style. I can compose for guitar, bass, keyboard, simple percussion and the banjo o_O.

Mingerroo
29-02-04, 16:56
:D Ok, I'm looking for fantastical, themic yet original music, think Final Fantasy 9 for example. Tunes for towns, battles, and dungeons that fit their area but when you hear them you think "that can only be from Phantasm Souls". Mail me anything, literally ANYTHING, you come up with ^^

Steve