PDA

View Full Version : question to kk about bdoy

masterguyver
29-02-04, 13:38
you have made a pre-order date, so is ther an un ofical realease date for bdoy? (except for second quarter 2004)

Mumblyfish
29-02-04, 13:41
Originally posted by masterguyver
you have made a pre-order date, so is ther an un ofical realease date for bdoy? (except for second quarter 2004)

Well done. The release date is second quarter 2004 :rolleyes:

masterguyver
29-02-04, 13:51
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Well done. The release date is second quarter 2004 :rolleyes:

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Glok
29-02-04, 13:52
Good morning sunshine! :lol:

Tratos
29-02-04, 13:56
master guyver is having a good day today and boy he sounds happy

~Tratos

masterguyver
29-02-04, 13:58
actualy i am in a good mood. i am just getting sick of seeing the dancing xmus mario.

Q`alooaith
29-02-04, 14:01
actualy i am in a good mood. i am just getting sick of seeing the dancing xmus mario.

He's not dancing...

and Q2, 2004 is a good guess as I'm sure you'll get, untill the pre order date don't expect anythng solid to come out, like when you've eaten too many bannana's, it'll be a time before you run soild again..

masterguyver
29-02-04, 14:20
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
He's not dancing...

and Q2, 2004 is a good guess as I'm sure you'll get, untill the pre order date don't expect anythng solid to come out, like when you've eaten too many bannana's, it'll be a time before you run soild again..

no realy? maby that is why i ask for an un-offical release date, or atleast say wht mounth they are trying for? a hole quater is a bit big for being this close to a pre-ording date.

maggotcorpse
29-02-04, 14:25
And when they tell an unoffical Date all get angry when DoY dont come out then?! So Q2/2004 is the only answer you get ... and i would place some Money on it!

Mumblyfish
29-02-04, 14:27
i am just getting sick of seeing the dancing xmus mario.
There we are. Changed just for you.

*huggles*

Q`alooaith
29-02-04, 14:28
But they can't do that..

They said before that DoY would come pretty soon after retail, well that was a guess from them and people screamed blue murder because KK had "promissed" [if they did I didn't see it] DoY by a certain date..

So if they say anything rough then push it back when preorder date comes people will scream again saying they will just keep pushing it back and other such silly things..

It's easyer to just not say when exactly, but rather to say a rough time for when they'll know better...

People complain less when they don't know, than when they do know but it changes..

Hippieman
29-02-04, 14:31
The release date of BDOY is Soon™. Its always been that, they never give a direct answer.