PDA

View Full Version : i know that this will be closed, but

masterguyver
29-02-04, 12:41
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92485

if there is not a secret bdoy server, then why did a fue days i herd players talking about getting a sneek peek at dboy? when i sent a tell to the player about it, the server sudently synked out and hed did not come back on.

sparrowtm
29-02-04, 12:43
What is this thread about? What are you trying to say? I don't get it. :confused:

ezza
29-02-04, 12:44
there have been 5 DOY sneak peeks look on the forum for them.

there is no DOY secret server, other than the KK staff having it running for when they need it, there is no players with access to it

Tratos
29-02-04, 12:48
All pictures on that page are from the Test Server or screens KK have officialy released from the GC last year

There is nothing new on that page and there is no secret DOY server

You're prob gonna get a 3 day ban aswell for opening this

~Tratos

bounty
29-02-04, 12:49
Originally posted by Tratos
All pictures on that page are from the Test Server or screens KK have officialy released from the GC last year

~Tratos

thats definitely not what i've been told/heard.

masterguyver
29-02-04, 12:53
Originally posted by Tratos

~Tratos

well it is tough to bring up a question about a closed topic with out doing this, also if they ban me i have a ps2 to play.

Mighty Max
29-02-04, 12:53
thats definitely not what i've been told/heard.

Then u heard BS.

I was at the GC, and i know these pics with my own eyes. So let me tell you. They've been around now for months.

Darkborg
29-02-04, 12:55
Rofl so what if there is a server with bdoy running on it i think its only inhouse or maybe for a selcet few doing alpha tests. Blizzard and about everybody else does the same with an upcoming release.

Judge
29-02-04, 12:57
Oh no! Its a conspiracy!

OTIS
29-02-04, 13:02
lol i hope this thread keeps alive...its hilarious to read...same thing over and over and over...:p

Original monk
29-02-04, 13:10
i use the secret doy server regularly to duel a bit with my 255/127 overWOC-ed hybrid, but mostley theres not alot people online :/ .... its secret ya know ... so i yust enjoy myself with raiding the DoY headquarters ... them doy guards are a bitch to kill tough, but with a tl 155 poisonbeam wich does about 1800/tick to them (damageboosted) its goes pretty smoothly :)

( and if ya dont believe that then i make up some other story :P , altough it would be cool if we could beta for doy :) )

bounty
29-02-04, 13:11
Originally posted by masterguyver
well it is tough to bring up a question about a closed topic with out doing this, also if they ban me i have a ps2 to play.

oh come on, i just wanted to see who would buy into it, you spoiler!

sparrowtm
29-02-04, 13:16
Originally posted by masterguyver

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Hippieman
29-02-04, 13:20
Originally posted by sparrowtm
[ edited ]

I agree........for no damn reason.

masterguyver
29-02-04, 13:36
well excuse the fuck out of me. it was something I heard and wanted to find out for shure [ edited for violation of the forum rules - flaming ]

Nidhogg
29-02-04, 14:02
There is no secret DoY server. This thread is also closed.

N