PDA

View Full Version : New PE item, MS-Paint Competition thread! :P

Rai Wong
29-02-04, 11:46
Orginally posted by Duder:

Invisibilty!!! (already taken?)

RollerSkates!!!

JetPacks!!!

Or a special skill, that is not needing to add points into VHC and HC when using vehicles, so you can just jump into a fast RED car and drive onto the sunset or use that huge rhino gun without any knowledge whatsoever!!! Good for making fun out of other classes who need to specialize to drive or gun a vehicle!!!!!

Able to tame wolves and droms!!!

Anti-Buff Slingshot!!! (already taken?)

Godmode!!! (already taken?)

Able to use every implant with no reqs needed!! (overpowering!!!)

Hats!!!!

more Glasses!!!

Or how about; NOTHING WHATSOEVER BECAUSE SPIES ARE ALWAYS THE UNDERDOGS AND NEEDS LOTS AND LOTS OF TECH TOYS TO PLEASE THEMSELVES AND PES ARE JOATS AND HAVE SHELTER WITHOUT DRUGGING AND I CANT USE SHELTER WITHOUT DRUGGING SO THAT MUST MEAN THEY HAVE AN ADVANTAGE SO NO TOYS FOR THEM NO SIRE AND NEVERMIND THE STEALTH TOOLS.

Id like to use vehicles without spec. for it, i could be driving a fast RED SUV and i could type witty remarks at the pedestrians while driving my SUV and then drive really fast around the block for an hour to impress the "hoes".

anyhow I need my own website to post my MS-Paint of, a jetpack PE with a electronic guitar playing eltan john songs in middle of op fight!!! or would someone draw that for me pls, lol would love to see monks running from the singing PE.

"everyone listen to my song" "insert eltan john rofl music here" PEs will be overpowered then...

Artie
29-02-04, 11:57
Originally posted by Rai Wong
anyhow I need my own website to post my MS-Paint of, a jetpack PE with a electronic guitar playing eltan john songs in middle of op fight!!! or would someone draw that for me pls, lol would love to see monks running from the singing PE.

"everyone listen to my song" "insert eltan john rofl music here" PEs will be overpowered then...

you guys are officially my hero's...lol!! :D

I would, but i can't. I'm incredibly stoned ^_^