PDA

View Full Version : Happy Joy

spikeownzu
29-02-04, 02:23
happy fucking joy joy

today i died at Battledome and when i tried to retrieve my backpack it said, that it did't exist!

Now i'v lost my entire inventory, due to some strange bug

I'm suprised you guys at KK can't be sued, your basically selling faulty goods here.

Anybody know if KK will do anything about this? i'm guessing they won't do anything..

p.s this all happened in a time of extreme lag when everybody kept synchronizing and losing connection (yes i know this is most of the time in NC)

Dribble Joy
29-02-04, 02:25
Has something happened in the past few days?

Arg!!!!!!!! must not kill!!!

Invertigo
nah,... ull get 100k of course...

DigestiveBiscui
u dont even get 100k anymore with the new rules

-=Bl@de=-
29-02-04, 02:26
what can i say but shit happens and its happened to all of us at one time.

Dribble Joy
29-02-04, 02:27
Have you sent a ticket ingame?
Have you dmed a gm ingame?
Have you sent a GM an email ingame?
Have you asked a GM on irc?
Have you PMed a forum GM?
Have you emailed a GM out of game?

No, you have come here and started whining and offensively at that.

spikeownzu
those who it happens to im suprised your still playing

this is fucking pathetic

ezza
yup the servers have been shite today, i know a number of people logged off instead of playing, seemed alright just now when i logged off though.

was your backpack still on the floor where you died or did you just try the genrep retreval?

spikeownzu
29-02-04, 02:30
the reason i did't send a ticket is because litteraly everyday on saturn i hear "KK is shit, i got hacked and they did't do anything"

"everything in my cabs dissapeared and Gm did nothing!"

etc etc

- and i tried backpack retrieval in plaza 2, it did't work, said it did't exist or something, i went back to battledome and the backpack was on floor i clicked it and it still did't appear

Psyco Groupie
29-02-04, 02:34
take a screenie of your backpack and you'll get every item back

Shadow Dancer
29-02-04, 02:36
Originally posted by Dribble Joy
Have you sent a ticket ingame?
Have you dmed a gm ingame?
Have you sent a GM an email ingame?
Have you asked a GM on irc?
Have you PMed a forum GM?
Have you emailed a GM out of game?

Just curious, if KK said they will not reimburse people for lost items, what would be the point of doing any of that? OR do they actually do something about people with backpack issues?

Originally posted by Dribble Joy

No, you have come here and started whining and offensively at that.

yea, that little whiner. How dare he get mad he lost everytihng in his inventory.
:mad:

spikeownzu
29-02-04, 02:38
yeh i have no right to be mad!

i only lost everything in my inventory!

btw, groupie you are a FUCKING genius

because it just so happens, that i took a load of screenies when experiencing ANOTHER bug, where i got my tank out of the ASG, and it was a hovertech, i could drive it and it had the health of a tank and the speed of a hovertach, and people could get in it, but it looked like a tank lol

Psyco Groupie
29-02-04, 02:40
btw i didnt mean taking a screenie of the backpack would help you get the items back the normal way .. but if a gm can see your bp's there just it wont respond afaik they help u out ..

just incase your being sarcastic :rolleyes: o_O

spikeownzu
29-02-04, 02:42
no lol

you reminded me that i took screenies of a bug earlier, and in the screenie it shows my inventory

maybe if Gms see what i did have, and check the times, and see i'm in battledome etc, same charecter etc then they will belive me and replace

ezza
29-02-04, 02:45
i wouldnt get your hopes up tbh:(

masterguyver
29-02-04, 02:45
can't remember which one, but a mmorpg was sued couse someone hacked somebodys account and stole all the items, and he won sence he proved that the pore programing for the sercuity of the accounts.

Shadow Dancer
29-02-04, 02:48
Originally posted by masterguyver
can't remember which one, but a mmorpg was sued couse someone hacked somebodys account and stole all the items, and he won sence he proved that the pore programing for the sercuity of the accounts.

o_O

Link please?

ZoomZoom
29-02-04, 02:49
i got a way to get back at the game dm a gm tell him to come meet u and attacking him im sure he/she will run off crying with a sealth in his hands ;)

Dribble Joy
29-02-04, 02:58
Ugh, I'm not in the best of mood today, and the last few days has been the same stuff over and over and over.

I am sure I have heard of this before and is a bug and the items aren't actually gone.

It's the manner in which he has gone about it that pisses me off, ranting and raving will get you now-where, and when I see it it drives me nuts.
People that explode and start throwing accusations around and blaming people without calmly thinking about what they can do and (shock horror) being polite.... ugh I just have no sympathy for what so ever.

(If that sounds hypocritical, so what? I hate me, me sucks, and we aren't talking about me, we are talking about you, so it's beside the point. Anyway, it's fucking late and I need to drink something before I die during the night of dehydration.)

PsiCorps
29-02-04, 04:28
i had a CS go invisible in my gogo (but was still taking space) and a gm just dismissed it and didnt care basicly (and i know devs can log into peoples chars) whats the point in helpdesk? shouldent it be "unhelpfuldesk"?

masterguyver
01-03-04, 08:55
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_812039.html
here is the link. sorry it took so long.

extract
01-03-04, 09:20
Originally posted by ezza
i wouldnt get your hopes up tbh:(

unfortunately hes right, see I dont play saturn anymore for that very reason.....I was on my rifle PE.....I got killed, genrepped, hit my backpack, it cost me 6200 and gave me an empty inventory, when i went to where my backpack was, it was no longer there(surprise, surprise!!!)

anyways to my great surprise, there was a big ass thread in this very forum, sticky no less, that said "HEY!!!, Saturn is fucked, email us well sort you out" (well something to that effect)......well I did, that was like 2 months ago, 5 emails later, still no reply, and they even recognized they were having problems....yet no reply, no comepensation.....

whats funny, is I didnt even lose anything of value, I was carrying around some shotty 2 slot EPR(pain easer was broke lol) and i think i lost a ballistic 3 and a foot, and all my spells(store bought) and armor(always keep second set in gogo)......and they still wont do anything....for once I actually think 100k wouldve covered my losses lol!!!!!

so I dont fault him from coming here to vent........

Originally posted by masterguyver
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_812039.html
here is the link. sorry it took so long.

EULA will more than likely prevent him from ever seeing one damn cent of their money, or KKs for that matter

Trillian
01-03-04, 09:26
Spike-

If you couldn't atleast try to get help fixing it by puttin in a ticket or emailing help desk, don't bitch ok?