PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Saturn

Neocrons_coward
28-02-04, 22:01
Hi,
To all my friends on saturn... Due to me working to 75 faction points and saving up to change faction plus buying a apartment and clan key and then being pked by Dito in NEXT hq and my backpack not being retrived or even being found instead only getting 1 stupid implant.,. Im leaving the server.. Im not saying which server im going to next... I am sorry guys i got pissed off in buddy chat but i had a target which when met i was really pleased... And then it was shatted by one kill.. So i quit saturn... Gonna miss u guys... If your on msn ill see u on there But i wont be giving out my new name as i dont want people such as littleterror to find me and give me hell again...

Bye people

Final post here by Ze0N

p.s when im on new server i wont be posting others either.

Prodigious
28-02-04, 22:02
Welcome to Uranus my friend :D

ezza
28-02-04, 22:03
saturns a tough server, some people cant take the pace i guess

Neocrons_coward
28-02-04, 22:05
Originally posted by ezza
saturns a tough server, some people cant take the pace i guess

guess when u had a shit day... being pked non stop isnt wise... Eitherway im now off to settle into next server and try to not let things get to me on this one.. soeone told me it is suitable for me so im going there

Twitch
28-02-04, 22:12
please tell us what server you're going to, we all just really really want to know

Shadow Dancer
28-02-04, 22:13
You should keep your LE in till your a suitable level to defend yourself.

What class were you btw? Just curious.

Neocrons_coward
28-02-04, 22:18
Ok ok... I was a spy... I paid 50k to get hold of a LE chip... Then im informed I cannot equipt it.. Which pissed me off big time as i couldnt get a refund... So im now on pluto.. ATM feeling a lil down im known as Yahantica... Dunno where it come from but several of me online friends are gonna check m9it out.. Guess starting again is gonna be tough...

:(

Shadow Dancer
28-02-04, 22:20
Originally posted by Neocrons_coward
Ok ok... I was a spy... I paid 50k to get hold of a LE chip... Then im informed I cannot equipt it.. Which pissed me off big time as i couldnt get a refund... So im now on pluto.. ATM feeling a lil down im known as Yahantica... Dunno where it come from but several of me online friends are gonna check m9it out.. Guess starting again is gonna be tough...

:(

Why did you just reveal your char name and server here? O_o

Anyways, I wouldn't give up if I were you. If you don't want to fight, you can most definitely avoid it as a spy.

Stealth is 1337.

Nidhogg
28-02-04, 22:26
Use PMs to say goodbye, and hello.

N