PDA

View Full Version : does getting a name change also include a sex change?

petek480
28-02-04, 21:06
Generally, one name change per player account will be permitted. Further name changes will only be carried out in extreme cases. Reakktor Media GmbH reserve the right to change any player’s name for any reason without warning.
Ok, everyone gets one name change, now I was wondering if that name change include a sex change. Anyone knows?

alig
28-02-04, 21:14
Don't know about your question but i like the idea of changing my names :D will this be _A_ name change for 1 character on 1 account or 4 name changes on 1 account?:confused:

Eledhbrant
28-02-04, 21:19
Originally posted by alig
Don't know about your question but i like the idea of changing my names :D will this be _A_ name change for 1 character on 1 account or 4 name changes on 1 account?:confused:

Permitted to change the name on ONE char per account i believe.

@Pete: I dont know...maybe?

alig
28-02-04, 21:28
Originally posted by Eledhbrant
Permitted to change the name on ONE char per account i believe.

@Pete: I dont know...maybe?

Bah :( I was hoping I could become an unknown person again but logging onto a character that everyone knows is my alt is a bit obvious :(

ServeX
28-02-04, 21:42
fruitypebbles = man now? :P

Dribble Joy
28-02-04, 21:45
Though don't trust me on this, at suking nae did tell us that you can indeed have ONE char per account, have it's name changed.

ezza
28-02-04, 21:48
its name change only not sex change

petek480
28-02-04, 21:55
Originally posted by ServeX
fruitypebbles = man now? :P
There is no more fruitypebbles.

And yes I know you can get a name change per account, but thats not what i want to know. I want to know if you can also get a sex change. For example, if you want to pic a female name and your char is a male will they change the sex?

ezza
28-02-04, 21:56
simply no it says name change ONLY not sex change

though if you want real answer, why not email helpdesk instead of asking us lot who can only guess at such things

Shadow Dancer
28-02-04, 21:57
I emailed helpdesk about the name change.

I got no response. :rolleyes:

ezza
28-02-04, 21:59
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

I got no response. :rolleyes: did you get automated responce?

when did you sent it, it takes a day or so for them to do it as i got my tank name changed

Shadow Dancer
28-02-04, 22:04
Originally posted by ezza
did you get automated responce?

when did you sent it, it takes a day or so for them to do it as i got my tank name changed

I got an automated response. Then waited a few days. Nothing. Then emailed supportwatch. Then waited a few days, didn't get an answer from either of them.

Oh yea almost forgot this... :rolleyes:

ezza
28-02-04, 22:05
I got an automated response. Then waited a few days. Nothing. Then emailed supportwatch. Then waited a few days, didn't get an answer from either of them.

Oh yea almost forgot this... :rolleyes: hmm strange, i emailed them one day, loggedon next hadnt done it, loggedon saturday(day after) and they had changed it but it had little e instead of big E, emailed again, next day it was sorted, so they do do it.

guess they dont like you:p

Edit: and it was everyones favourite supprt guy who sorted my name out to;)

Shujin
28-02-04, 22:05

I got no response. :rolleyes:

i got one of my chars names changed so they will do it so be patient foo ;p

petek480
28-02-04, 22:06
simply no it says name change ONLY not sex change

though if you want real answer, why not email helpdesk instead of asking us lot who can only guess at such things
Becuase one of you "lot" maybe able to answer my question. And I'd like to email helpdesk as my last resort.

ezza
28-02-04, 22:07
ok well my guess is that they wont do the sex change op for ya

Shadow Dancer
28-02-04, 22:10
Originally posted by Shujin
i got one of my chars names changed so they will do it so be patient foo ;p

It's been a few weeks already. Tha'ts not patient?

Why do you ask Pete? Can we look forward to Patricia the Psi? :p

petek480
28-02-04, 22:13
Why do you ask Pete? Can we look forward to Patricia the Psi? :p
Don't know yet;)

Nexxy
28-02-04, 22:16
Petes a girl in real life....true story.

Nidhogg
28-02-04, 22:18
No, you can't have a sex change.

N

Shadow Dancer
28-02-04, 22:18
Originally posted by Nidhogg
No, you can't have a sex change.

N

I guess Alex will be dissapointed, Eh pete? :p

jernau
28-02-04, 22:21
and it was everyones favourite supprt guy who sorted my name out to;)

As I understand it, it will always be him. There are a bunch of jobs only he can do - anything involving the database basically.

Wrt the original question - We can redesign all our chars when BDoY arrives apparently so maybe you could change sex then.

Shujin
28-02-04, 22:22
I guess Alex will be dissapointed, Eh pete? :p s'ok he's french...

Psyco Groupie
28-02-04, 22:28
some time ago dissenter formaly of nat (still ?!) got a skin colour change so I dont see why not for *one* char

Shadow Dancer
28-02-04, 22:31
I wish helpdesk could make me look like a green PE. Man I loved that bug, I wish I had it.

maggotcorpse
28-02-04, 22:32
Name Change is possible? Great now i know some Mods tell totally Bullshit or they dont know what they say... great all i wanted to know :D

Shadow Dancer
28-02-04, 22:33
Originally posted by maggotcorpse
Name Change is possible? Great now i know some Mods tell totally Bullshit or they dont know what they say... great all i wanted to know :D

Depends, when did you ask the mod about name change? The policy was implemented somewhat recently.

ezza
28-02-04, 22:35
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
some time ago dissenter formaly of nat (still ?!) got a skin colour change so I dont see why not for *one* char did he do a michael Jackson or go the other way?:lol:

mdares
28-02-04, 22:39
[ edited for violation of the forum rules - spam ]