PDA

View Full Version : is this an exploit...

Invertigo
28-02-04, 20:11
if your in pepper park fighting, and you zone and crash, come back and your syncing out, but while u are you see someone pushing your almost dead body, that you cannot move at all or even atleast pull out a gun since your syncing, through the sync.

is that an exploit? they KNOW your crashed from obviously not moving, and there taking advantage of you not being able to do anything since your syncing out...

oh BTW, can you either fix this fucking sync bullshit or fucking make it so you cant die while its happening? yeakthx.

Nidhogg
28-02-04, 20:13
Just read the support policies (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=195) please. From the list of prohibited actions:
Pushing dead bodies beyond zone boundaries.
N

Invertigo
28-02-04, 20:14
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Just read the support policies (http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=195) please. From the list of prohibited actions:
N

techincally im not dead though.

Omnituens
28-02-04, 20:17
if you are syncing with 0 health/80 stam you are dead serverside, therefore their client shows you dead.

if you have 50/80 then you are alive server side.

Freya
28-02-04, 20:17
any questions can be answered by sending a mail to abuse@neocron.com or exploits@neocron.com, if you have any screenshots attach them as well

KimmyG
28-02-04, 20:32
What do you want people to do double check that your not in a sync

StryfeX
28-02-04, 20:57
KK should make the engine not even put you in the zone until you fully finish synching.

--Stryfe

Q`alooaith
28-02-04, 21:06
Originally posted by StryfeX
KK should make the engine not even put you in the zone until you fully finish synching.

--Stryfe

But then you'd have to stay in the zone you where leaving untill you when fully finished synching..

Hey that's not a bad idea thinking about it, zone hopped's often synch a fair bit so getting them while they try and run would be nice..

Prodigious
28-02-04, 21:06
Originally posted by StryfeX

--Stryfe

now that would be heaven

i also say you body should disappear should you crash, man FRE'n in PP is always a major fuckin bummer

StryfeX
28-02-04, 21:15
Originally posted by Q`alooaith
But then you'd have to stay in the zone you where leaving untill you when fully finished synching..

Hey that's not a bad idea thinking about it, zone hopped's often synch a fair bit so getting them while they try and run would be nice.. No, I mean making them simply "disappear" into some sort of holding state until they fully finish synching.

Originally posted by Prodigious
now that would be heaven

i also say you body should disappear should you crash, man FRE'n in PP is always a major fuckin bummer The problem with that is that there's no way to tell whether you FRE'd or simply pulled the cable out from your computer.

--Stryfe

Myrlin
28-02-04, 22:43
Originally posted by Prodigious
now that would be heaven

i also say you body should disappear should you crash, man FRE'n in PP is always a major fuckin bummer

KK can't make you disappear when you crash or else you'd get this:

<Runner> Oh noz its an evil PKar.
*Runner hits alt F4*
*Runner disappears*
<Runner> Oops I crashed.