PDA

View Full Version : ERROR: Failed to connect

Sifer Trip
28-02-04, 18:43
When I load up the launcher I get that error message (title). I was playing fine a little while ago and nothings changed. I've checked on another PC and had the same problem. Loaded up client.exe and still failed to connect at login screen. Its not my firewall, its nothing to do with this pc, as I've checked on another. My connection is fine and this literally happened within about 2 minutes, from playing (and crashing, fatal) then trying to relog. Seems no one else is having a problem with connecting so it leads my beleive its at my end, but nothings changed.

I searched the forums and there doesnt seem to be an exact same problem as mine. I've relogged, rebooted, reconnected, closed programs but nothings worked so far... any ideas?

Oh, and the IP is correct.

Sifer Trip
28-02-04, 18:49
Pinging 62.140.29.54 with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 62.140.29.54:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss)

Vithar
28-02-04, 20:06
Send an email to helpdesk@neocron.com with your system specs and description of the problem and hopefully they can help get you sorted.

Sifer Trip
29-02-04, 20:32
Helpdesk hasnt helped... anyone fancy a mystery, take a look at http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92540 I've typed it all up

giga191
01-03-04, 20:19
Ive had the exact same problem