PDA

View Full Version : Lock/Unlock appartments

Benjie
28-02-04, 15:12
I know why your reading this. You think you are gonna get a chance to squeeze in a flame don't you? Ah well, sorry bud. My idea kicks ass!

Not so much of an idea, more of a Hostage demand. I have MJS under my custody, and I will not release him untill there is a......

Lock/Unlock.....

feature on my appartment key.

When my appartment is unlocked, anybody can come in and leave as they please.

After that, I demand that there be a list of runners on my key who I am sharing my appartment with. These runners can access my appartment and my cabinets, but I and only I have the Authority to kick 'em out.

If you want to see MJS again, give me the following features in at least two patches time via the Neocron Patcher.

I'll see you there.

MwhohaHAhaHAHA!!!!

Lathuc
28-02-04, 15:20
uber idea

Kalamazoo
28-02-04, 15:21
You do know that this kind of joke is a punishable offense in most countries, don't you ?

Max Jefferson
28-02-04, 15:26
Originally posted by Kalamazoo
Do you know that this kind of joke is a punishable offense in most country, don't you ? Holy sense of humor batman :rolleyes:

KK: Ok Benjie... calm down, put the junk knife down and step away from our CEO. The patches are on their way in an unmarked briefcase, they will be applied to the server once we have MJS back in our care... The test server has been patched as a gesture of good will. Fresh clothing and food are being deposited outside the building now, just stay calm and don't do anything to your hostage that you may regret. *over radio* Ok boys, we got im distracted, use the tear gas...

Benjie
28-02-04, 15:27
lol yeah just kidding. :)

Sorry if i offended you Kalamazoo. :)

*edit*
lmao @ Max Jefferson :lol: :p

Kalamazoo
28-02-04, 15:35
Originally posted by Benjie
lol yeah just kidding. :)

Sorry if i offended you Kalamazoo. :)

*edit*
lmao @ Max Jefferson :lol: :p

I am not offended.
My point is that you may end up in an uncomfortable situation just by being humorous at wrong time.

Nice suggestion though :)

Max Jefferson
28-02-04, 15:41
Ok, I must be missing something here? How the hell could a joke like that be illegal? That is just rediculous. Every single person here knows he's joking, so the problem is? Talk about your censorship o_O

Psyco Groupie
28-02-04, 15:47
and thats YOUR idea how ? :rolleyes:

Benjie
28-02-04, 17:39
Originally posted by Psyco Groupie
and thats YOUR idea how ? :rolleyes:
I came up with it months ago. Months and months ago. Months and months and months ago. Months and months and months and months ago. Months and months and months and months and months ago. Months and months and months and months and months ago. Months and months and months and months and months ago.