PDA

View Full Version : MC5 parts from normal mob's ? O_o

~Drav~
28-02-04, 03:40
Just been ressing parts that me and some mates got from firemobs, and one of them was a hercules core o_O are 'normal' tech dropping mobs dropping MC5's ?

Someone from meh clan said some stuff about there being a 0.002% chance O_o of a MC5 part dropping from a normal mob . . . Truth or bull ?

:confused:

GT_Rince
28-02-04, 03:58
We hunt Gaya on a regular basis and must have collected hundreds of parts in a few days - I can guarantee that there has never been an MC5 part in any of them.

Myrlin
28-02-04, 04:00
I've ressed thousands of rares and I've never seen an MC5 part drop outside MC5.

Marx
28-02-04, 04:00
Consider yourself in the same bin as the person who got hit by lightning 6 times within 10 minutes and continued to live.

DonnyJepp
28-02-04, 04:03
right now someone is probably wondering where the hell they put that one E tech they had set aside in their inventory, or how it could have turned into a Particle Nemesis part.

TheGreatMilenko
28-02-04, 06:05
Originally posted by Marx
Consider yourself in the same bin as the person who got hit by lightning 6 times within 10 minutes and continued to live.

Marx u shouldnt post every time i c the face i get shivers its jus scary as hell

stebedford
28-02-04, 06:41
Actually, I know someone who was killing WBs and got a rare out of 1 that was a herc part. I know he doesnt go to MC5 and I ided the part myself, go figure o_O

Samhain
28-02-04, 07:39
What occurs in the game and what is actually meant to occur in the game are two entirely different things.

Shujin
28-02-04, 07:56
Originally posted by TheGreatMilenko
Marx u shouldnt post every time i c the face i get shivers its jus scary as hell thing is i went to school with a dude that looked a good bit like him O_o...

TheGreatMilenko
28-02-04, 08:44
Originally posted by Shujin
thing is i went to school with a dude that looked a good bit like him O_o...

i feel sry for u:p

Opar
28-02-04, 08:51
They do drop outside MC5. WHen i started a char on pluto, i went powerleveling with some friends, and we got a DS part from a hoverbomber.

leGit v. 2
28-02-04, 09:58
i was running around crp and ganked some character and killed the rest of the grim persucutor or something and got a part.. got it ressed and it became a mc5 part

msdong
28-02-04, 10:54
me got a riggers dream part out of a WB ....

but i think the drop of mods like ultima and slotenhancers have been raised alot ...

steweygrrr
28-02-04, 12:47
Got a herc core out of a WB too. Left in in my appy for 2 weeks before getting it ressed, leave it with my bud to do the job and then this:

CLAN:> Ste Bedford: OMG
CLAN:> Ste Bedford: Where did you get that rare? ITS A CORE OF HERC