PDA

View Full Version : Great Fight today

KimmyG
28-02-04, 01:20
5 Syncs

on the 5th I get booted out relog cant get back in wait 5 mins get back in no money bug sit in front of 2 PE so im like im dead quick relog im getting hit pop a heal all good book to the GR (cause op wars over everyone on are side is syncing) make it hit GR ap it takes the money it gives SI no armour no spell use no movement but im still standing in the GR with 3 devs on my no armour boy 1................2.....................3........................4..............................dead.

Great fucking game oh wow no account no board use great way to spend the time, WTF no one can play in an op war without syncing but we got no forum free loaders anymore well im so happy.

Fuck this game

2ply
28-02-04, 01:23
agreed. although i wasnt there, i feel ya.

im about to quit and go play a better game, more stable game(desert combat anyone?)

Radamez
28-02-04, 01:26
This game is like a woman, can't live with it.. can't live without it :rolleyes:

Call it.. "fatal attraction".. pun intended.

Zanathos
28-02-04, 01:28
im thinkin ill go play ragnarok, maybe face of mankind.....

how am i suppose to get my last enjoyment out of this game when i cant even do what i enjoy?

op wars are out of the question for me unless its small (which is hard to get an op war such as this considering how big my clan is)

OHNOS! me quotes

Jock Rockwell
28-02-04, 01:28
Server was the only downside to what was a damn good fight anyway.

GJ to all involved :)

KimmyG
28-02-04, 01:32
Fight was dam good until everyone TT/BD side started syncing left right and center

-=Bl@de=-
28-02-04, 01:32
Exactly the same happened yesterday, something needs to be done!

Zanathos
28-02-04, 01:35
of course something needs to be done

but it wont be until the expansion

Devils Grace
28-02-04, 01:37
i r patching now illl be playing in a sec

so thinks me

AND FIX THE DAMN SERVER

-=Bl@de=-
28-02-04, 02:30
thats another fight with the same people, 5 mins into battle i hit sync.

Sync... die.... rez.... sync.... die...... log

What fucking fun

Eledhbrant
28-02-04, 02:42
Hey! I had a NEW bug today. So im running around healing on my PPU at that fight, get para'ed, ok press 8 for Holy Antiparalyse...nothing, press it again.....nothing. Again? Nothing

ALL OF A SUDDEN MY BELT, INVENTORY and IMPLANTS all disappear! and im still running around!

I had to run like fuck and hide to relog to get my stuff back only to see noname PE's all over, sync, sync, sync fatal sync sync die?

Invertigo
28-02-04, 03:01
pluto is a nice refreshing breath when compared to saturns server problems lately...:cool:

HumphreY
28-02-04, 03:13
Sync and FER are definitely a problem in op-fights with over 50 people involved like today at Malstrond. But obviously it's still playable otherwise we would've abort the fights.

Many of the FAs got the same problems. But we stayed and hold the op against multiple waves of enemies. Eventually all of us have to go to bed though (despite it's friday :)).

Great fight today, definitely. Hope u all enjoyed it. Even without the sarcastic character of the topic. ;)

Haxxor
28-02-04, 03:16
Thread Closed.

Pleae fill in a in-game requet.

What reply will we get ?

"we're aware of the problem and it will be fixed soon"

i mean cummon PvP was virtually impossible. It need to be fixed Now not later. :(

Clownst0pper
28-02-04, 03:27
OMG NERF THE FA GM's WHO CAUSE EVERYONE TO SYNC OUT..

You know you all think it, you all know its not true, but yet you all claim it to be.

Saturn is unstable, and the GM's really are reliable.

Deal with it, it happens to all of us, Sods law.

ezza
28-02-04, 04:23
well the fight was ok for me until the point were we started pushing into the op, as soon as we had a foot hold, started syncing, not that im making accusations of GMs being on FAs side and making us sync or anything

PreX
28-02-04, 05:21
but it was better than yesterday.

yesterday i had a sync all 5 minutes. and today i didnt get a sync.

damn luck =)

but not only bd/tt had this problem. all had except me today :D :D

Threat45
28-02-04, 08:40
I have a noob question...how do you find out where these op fights are going to be ? Are they organized between clans or something?

Opar
28-02-04, 08:53
Originally posted by Threat45
I have a noob question...how do you find out where these op fights are going to be ? Are they organized between clans or something?

Well. One clan hacks anothers clans OP. They clan whos OP is being hacked, get a message in clan chat, saying its being hacked. THey call their allies or whatever, genrep wo the underground (or meet up elsewheRe), and try and storm the place.

But they are much more complicated @@

greploco
28-02-04, 12:17
maelstrond, good fun. thanks everyone for a good time.

but

yes, I was sync killed as well. and it's not just on one side of the conflict - I was playing FA. it did seem that most of the people who actually died were sync killed.