PDA

View Full Version : an APU fix?

spikeownzu
27-02-04, 23:38
Can an admin just answer this post

Are you going to fix APU's anytime soon?

Because i think you have probaly noticed that they are tottaly shit now, and nobody wants to play them, i also think it was really unfair for people on pluto who only had 1 char and it was a monk, because not everybody has the time to level another charecter, or the "know-how" to level one fast.

i eargerly(spell typo!) await the day i can relog my monk and do soem PVP without getting tottaly owned

Tickles
27-02-04, 23:46
I dont see why KK don't do a Quickfix for this sort of thing straight away. They only seem to sometimes, and if they realise after their quick fix, they should do another. They left Holy Para Halo which was overpowered, and then thers the HL which is REallyl annoying! God cant u guys do a quick fix for it now?? Cant be that hard and u make ppl happy...

mdares
28-02-04, 01:22
Originally posted by Tickles
God cant u guys do a quick fix for it now?? Cant be that hard and u make ppl happy...

sadly it appears it is that hard... :(

StryfeX
28-02-04, 01:36
Pfft. If they were to hotfix it, they'd prolly end up screwing something else over. :lol:

--Stryfe

Lifewaster
28-02-04, 05:20
Whats exactlys broken?

Rade
28-02-04, 15:51
oh gee APUs arent the best class in the world anymore *CRIES*

Welcome to the world of the non-monks.

Clownst0pper
28-02-04, 16:10

im sensing some imaturity from u l8ly rade..anyway!

When a monk can no longer duel a tank in close quarters, or even survive against one when ppu buffed something is wrong.

HL does fuck all to a buffed tank, infact, all APU weapons do fuck all to a buffed tank.

Reduce the devourer dmg, and increase Holy lighting to what it used to be. And give monks speed back..

Or look @ my apu thread :cool:

-=Bl@de=-
28-02-04, 16:29
Monks are a joke, who cares if their spells are slightly underpowered, lets see
No reticle
Can Hit people running round corners etc
heavy belts... The list goes on

APUs are not meant to be l33t (which they have been for a long time). With PPU support they are more then capable of killing any other class.

Just beacuse ONE of their spells is nerfed hundreds of underskilled monk players start crying about it.

Dribble Joy
28-02-04, 16:31
HL was nerfed, they even admitted it had been nerfed, it shouyld be fixed in the next patch.

ezza
28-02-04, 16:53
Originally posted by Rade

Welcome to the world of the non-monks. im with rade on this one.

ive recently restarted a monk because they are no longer the biggest fucking uber pk class that you guys wish them to be.

some of us actually went APU while hybrids were still about and survived when though we were gimped, yet you guys are still good now yet you complain, why do i get the feeling that you just want to be uber and kill all.

you didnt get killed again did you spike?

-=Bl@de=-
28-02-04, 17:13
Monks dont need their HL brought back to overpowered level, they need more spells...

Tickles
28-02-04, 17:20
Look guys, i fuckin want is a fix Now of something that should have been fixed Then, and that is Should not happen again with Any of Ur lovely classes.

-=Bl@de=-
28-02-04, 17:23
have u any other chars?
Make a char that actually requires some skill to play

Tickles
28-02-04, 17:25
I have a melee tank, near capped. Does that not require skill to play?

-=Bl@de=-
28-02-04, 17:32
more than an apu ;)

Tickles
28-02-04, 17:40
Hehe. I guess all im trying to say is its anooooooyyying :P

Des
28-02-04, 20:50
Make a char that actually requires some skill to play

You're kidding right?

ezza
28-02-04, 21:51
Originally posted by Des
You're kidding right? i bet you though it was skill that was doing all the killing when you had the over powered APUs right? hahaha

it was the overpoweredness no skill needed bit that made me delete my xx/60+ monk

Clownst0pper
28-02-04, 22:47
There are classes which are over powered (now the tank) and those under powered (APU) I have both, and have stopped playing my tank, as I enjoy APU more. However APU's do need a BOOST, as ATM the Holy lightning is rediculous, Koro can take countless Holy LIghtings with a holy shelter, how many bursts from a CS/Devourer can an APU take? For that matter, just check out my thread, thats what needs sorting.

Return Holy Lightnings dmg, if lower it a tiny bit, and they will be ontop again

t0tt3
29-02-04, 04:49
Originally posted by -=Bl@de=-
Can Hit people running round corners etc

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NO!
Who said they can get hit behind a corner???!??!?!
Just because the fucking HL takes over 0.8 s to show
and I have a ROF of 105/min = 0,571 s to cast.

Well if I cast 7 times on you => 0,571 * 7 = 4
But in real you see 0,8 * 7 = 5,6 s

Thats 1,6 s that are DEAD time you dont shoot but its like when you see the lightning you will hear a fucking sound 3 s later that means its 1000 m away because the sound can only go about 340 m / s...... BHA!!

So INFACT! a APU cant shoot behind walls or corners those hits you getting behind corners are allready on you, if we had a CS or somthing that did direct dmg when you press the mouse or a faster animation we wouldnt hit you behind a corner.

It is just plain stupid to say infact that they can do that, just because you close your eyes and all disappears are you invisible then? Hell no they still can see you O_o :mad: