PDA

View Full Version : This is pathetic

KimmyG
27-02-04, 19:40
Ok now it has gotten to the point where everytime I go to log on I get a sync and no money bug sometimes 2 logins in a row. This is getting out of hand several other people in TS have been getting the same thing.

Something needs to be done cause when your getting mad bugs just loging in there is a real problem

•Super|\|ova•
27-02-04, 20:18
My record is 12 synch logins in a row.

Ascension
27-02-04, 20:22
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
My record is 12 synch logins in a row.

mines only 5:( *goes and tries again*:lol:

yeah sux.. but sometimes the prob can be your end from what ive heard;)

FatDogg
27-02-04, 20:23
I got 7 last night in a row

so I said fuck all and went to the ts, not sure how many times it happened, I just gave up

Matthew.v.smith
27-02-04, 20:27
I can never understand how all u guys can get so much trouble :p.

I have like 1 sync and no items a year.
I rarely get a Fatal and if i do its usually when im logging out.
So this last week ive had maybe 3 to 5.

Pings a steady 60 to 65.

Pc = pentium 4 windows XP home
640 mb ram
Radeon 9600
1.5 Gigahertz
576.0 kbps ADSL Broadband.

Simple.

Matty.:angel:

Serpent
27-02-04, 20:30
i cant get any synchs :(

Darth Slayer
27-02-04, 21:05
Only been since last couple of patches I get the Sync bug.
It's annoying as hell but hardly a show stopper.
Now drone bugs.........:D

Scorpius.

Psyco Groupie
27-02-04, 21:07
If you get it, log out for A WHOLE MINUTE!!

then login via enter > server > char, as aposed to resume

impatience isnt a virtue :rolleyes:

Myrlin
27-02-04, 21:14
I've gotten use to so many bugs over the last year and I didn't even realize it.

I just introduced my wife to NC and found myself saying things like:

<wife> ok so i just clicked login and now i'm at a black screen and it says synchronizing
<me> yeah that happens... just hit escape and try it again. It should work after 1 or 2 tries.

<wife> uh I was just shooting that monster thing and how everyone stopped moving and the monsters are disappearing.
<me> oh yeah you're synching out. Hit escape, exit the game and relog in. It should work after that.

<wife> uh I was just running around p1 and everything froze.
<me> yeah you probably got an FRE.
<wife> a what?
<me> a Fatal Runtime Error. There is probably an error message behind your NC screen. Hit enter and see if it kicks you back into windows. Don't worry, it should work after you log in again.

I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting. Now my wife looks at my like I'm crazy and she can't figure out why I pay $10 a month to play something this buggy.

40$Poser
27-02-04, 21:16
Originally posted by Matthew.v.smith
I can never understand how all u guys can get so much trouble :p.

I have like 1 sync and no items a year.
I rarely get a Fatal and if i do its usually when im logging out.
So this last week ive had maybe 3 to 5.

Pings a steady 60 to 65.

Pc = pentium 4 windows XP home
640 mb ram
Radeon 9600
1.5 Gigahertz
576.0 kbps ADSL Broadband.

Simple.

Matty.:angel:

well for one your in the U.K. or somewhere way closer to the servers, not sure if ping has anything to do with fatal run time errors (I doubt it, but I could be wrong because I'm not a KK staff member nor a trained personel, and for the record I didn't stay at a holiday in last night :wtf: ) . Most north american players seem to get 100+ ping on a decent day.

Neocron's current gaming engine tho seems a bit odd. Thus probably why KK is going with a more up to date and less processor demanding game engine.

Psyco Groupie
27-02-04, 21:17
either that or your not pleasing her inbed :lol:

but yeah, women defo dont understand rpg's .. bugs or no bugs then dont get taken in as much

(generalisation I know)

DigestiveBiscui
27-02-04, 21:38
ummm kimmy

i've had this every day since 194 every time i log on - so many re-conns until i get on its stupid

i have posted threads here, on the hardware bug forum etc - i got no replies

funny how it becomes serious when other people get it:rolleyes:

40$Poser
27-02-04, 22:09
Originally posted by DigestiveBiscui
ummm kimmy

i've had this every day since 194 every time i log on - so many re-conns until i get on its stupid

i have posted threads here, on the hardware bug forum etc - i got no replies

funny how it becomes serious when other people get it:rolleyes:

what us to throw a ticker tape parade? Honestly not our faults KK doesn't bother to reply to bug/problem threads. At least this one is getting replies and might catch the eye of KK staff so they can look into it.

ichinin
28-02-04, 11:24
I had synchs now and then but not as many as you people have, whenever i get a Synch i exit the client (totally) and restart and synch == gone - voila'

juvestar15
28-02-04, 11:48
I used to get at least 3 every login. Deleted the Test Server installation and hardly get any now.

Endar
28-02-04, 11:48
Well i dont synch or get FREs too much, about one or two in a day. And i dont lag in NC, dont ask me why.

masterguyver
28-02-04, 12:19
read this post
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91752

Endar
28-02-04, 12:27
lol i started lagging when i tryied that and my game was fine before :D I think it made my OS unstable or something...