PDA

View Full Version : An idea for an event.. need to know options..

Neocrons_coward
27-02-04, 16:44
Hi,
Im currently sitting at the race track trying to work out how many cars, hovertrecs and tanks could be going round that track and everything.. I wanna do like a mini event where people have head to head knock outs or something where say 10 racers of one class race around the track 5 times and the top three win a prize or something.. When is ay class i mean something like 10 people that all have HH WHEELERS, then tanks, then hover crafts u know.. I was thinking about something like a war zone as u can blow up cars and tanks was thinking something along lines of that but that wouldnt go down well if ur tank got blown up lol... But yeah as this game doesnt seem to have events on saturn im thinking about making one down at the race track.. But id need trust worthy people to take entry money which is something small like 5k.. First player would get the money.. second player Id give a veichle blue print of any veichle of their choice to them and third position... Hmmmm... Need to think on this one.. Could give something but not sure what yet.. If it sounds appealing and interesting give me some feedback or ideas.. Plus i could organize or a group could organize a clan head to head race... Except if that was organized once again the fee would have to be paid... But would be much greater than normal and the winning clan would get it... To split between them..

Any ideas about this or other events that could be done drop a msg

Ze0N

ezza
27-02-04, 16:50
that be cool, been meaning to lom my tankto use hovertecs so id be down with this race kind of event.

what server would this be on?

Neocrons_coward
27-02-04, 17:03
Saturn... If i could get a lift from ppl on other servers i could do it for those as well... As ill make new character just for those events

Glok
27-02-04, 17:10
NDA ran an event like this early last year. What they did was supply all the entrants with a jeep, and then the last jeep standing won 500k. Funny enough, I was clanned with the winner at the time. :D

edit: You gotta have better rewards. Make the entrance fee 100k, supply vehicles, and winner takes all.

SypH
27-02-04, 17:23
Rather than a simple race at the race track, I'd love to see something like a Neocron wacky races. Player have to set out and head to certain check points around the map (getting there anyway they choose) and anything goes. You could set up ambushes, force people to take detours or cheat in anyother way you could think of (as long as you got to the check point of course;)) Of course all players would have to enter areas that were dangerous to hteir faction at some point, but thats what would make it so cool imo.