PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me..

Kasumi
27-02-04, 11:06
How much it is to pay for 1 month, 3months(?), and 6 months of Neocron in US dollars please..(Much easier for me since I dont know Euro -> Yen) ??? I dont quite remember an dI dont know where to look...:)

g0rt
27-02-04, 11:08
10$/month

25$/3month

dunno the 6month thing

p.s down with LE

:p

jk

Spoon
27-02-04, 11:25
Originally posted by g0rt
dunno the 6month thing

It's around $45 bucks, ermmm, dollars........

Kasumi
27-02-04, 11:48
Oh Phoey!! So expensive!! :((

Edit: Opps, sorry forgot to say thanks! ^.^ Thank You guys! :)

VetteroX
27-02-04, 12:39
u gotta be kidding me... this is like the ceapest game of all time... its $44 for 6 months i belive... thats dirt cheap for an mmorpg... think... 44 for 6 months!? if u cant afford that u have really screwed up... and if your a kid, offer to do some little eraads for parents or neigbors... 44 bucks is really nothing.

Kasumi
27-02-04, 12:43
Nevermind...

Maarten
27-02-04, 12:56
If it's 25 US Dollars for 3 months, then why am I paying 25 Euros each 3 months? 1 Euro is worth 1.25 US Dollar...

Xylaz
27-02-04, 12:59
Originally posted by VetteroX
u gotta be kidding me... this is like the ceapest game of all time... its $44 for 6 months i belive... thats dirt cheap for an mmorpg... think... 44 for 6 months!? if u cant afford that u have really screwed up... and if your a kid, offer to do some little eraads for parents or neigbors... 44 bucks is really nothing.

Buahahahahahaha

You know what Vet, all those post you are making allow me to visualize yourself in a very funny fashion...

Do u ever realised how narrow minded your posts are (i'm excluding the provocating ones from the obvious reasons)?
Sorry, don't know who you are or how old are you but this statement would be rather very... silly thing for a mature person to say.

It really does not matter if this is 40 $ or 400$ because it all depends on actual condition of the certain person. There are PLENTY of things you have to take care of first (unfortunately) esp. if you live on your own and the mmorpg is usually on the last position on the list of the things to pay for...

anyways, i have a good laugh at the morning so it's a nice beggining of the day...

cheers
az

amfest
27-02-04, 13:08
you have to keep in mind that Kasumi is in Japan if i recall so the money stitch can be a totally different reality there . . .

•Super|\|ova•
27-02-04, 13:15
Originally posted by Xylaz
Buahahahahahaha

You know what Vet, all those post you are making allow me to visualize yourself in a very funny fashion...

Do u ever realised how narrow minded your posts are (i'm excluding the provocating ones from the obvious reasons)?
Sorry, don't know who you are or how old are you but this statement would be rather very... silly thing for a mature person to say.

It really does not matter if this is 40 $ or 400$ because it all depends on actual condition of the certain person. There are PLENTY of things you have to take care of first (unfortunately) esp. if you live on your own and the mmorpg is usually on the last position on the list of the things to pay for...

anyways, i have a good laugh at the morning so it's a nice beggining of the day...

cheers
az

Yup. For me even 25€ is huge amount of money since I live with my fiancee and we are both students. I have to pay for the rent, phone bills, internet, electricity and the food so the MMORPGs are really are luxury... not a necessary need for anyone. And expand your way of thinking that "if I have the money then everyone else must have the money for it too"-way of thinking doesn't work :rolleyes:

deac
27-02-04, 14:09
a normal low pay job in finland is 50$ a day soo if you cant get 25 $ every 3rd month then :wtf:

•Super|\|ova•
27-02-04, 14:17
Originally posted by deac
a normal low pay job in finland is 50$ a day soo if you cant get 25 $ every 3rd month then :wtf:

Yup. If you didn't notice I already said I'm a student and I really don't have the time to work after school. I'm not lying dude. Sometimes I just don't have the money to keep paying the account/accounts. It depends.

Necrosadistic
27-02-04, 14:37
I thought that Japan was one of the most expensive countries in the world, so people get paid more there... Correc me if I'm wrong...

NC costs me about 15 pence a day... As I pay for the half a year account....

Thats half the price of a Mars bar.

So come on, it's not expensive at all...

deac
27-02-04, 15:42
Originally posted by •Super|\|ova•
Yup. If you didn't notice I already said I'm a student and I really don't have the time to work after school. I'm not lying dude. Sometimes I just don't have the money to keep paying the account/accounts. It depends.

I think you better lay off the 4 £ beers instead :P

•Super|\|ova•
27-02-04, 15:50
Originally posted by deac
I think you better lay off the 4 £ beers instead :P

After new years eve I have only drunk one time :) tho that's an achievement for me :p Before that I reduced my beer drinking to 1 drunk/week.

//Edit: Oh, and the beer is overpriced in Finland :( I mean usually I buy 12 pack and it costs like 10-14€

amfest
27-02-04, 17:25
I thought that Japan was one of the most expensive countries in the world, so people get paid more there... Correct me if I'm wrong...

I'm not certain on the pay aespect but just cause you get paid more means the cost of living is very high. . . like a dvd that costs me like 20 bucks here in the US can cost me 40 in japan meaning that EVERY lil bit of money I would make I would need to support myself. But I don't know I guess kasumi knows best and can explain since I don't live there . .heh