PDA

View Full Version : constclub......WTF ?

RayBob
27-02-04, 09:45
Saturn has a lovely apt in via3 called constclub where you can buy all the chemicals and weapon parts you like and easily transfer them to the GoGu conveniently located beside the vendor. Anybody can use the apartment and it is even a copbot patrolled safezone.

Why the hell does one server get such a convenience while the peasants on Pluto have to waste insane amounts of time moving parts between the vendors and their GoGus?

Can we get GoGus placed inside the Cryton's on Pluto? Or can we get a similar apartment on Pluto? Either way, it is total bullshit that people on Pluto have had to do things the hard way while Saturn tradeskillers had it so damn easy. :mad:

amfest
27-02-04, 09:47
most likely something done from a faction councler . . . and agian someone who's mad cause one faction on one server gets something done but nothing on another server . . . so it gets removed eventually and nothing players do have any effect . . . :(

Dissenter
27-02-04, 09:48
You'd be surprised how few people use it.

Shadow Dancer
27-02-04, 09:48
Try asking your faction counselor?

Archeus
27-02-04, 09:49
Originally posted by RayBob
Why the hell does one server get such a convenience while the peasants on Pluto have to waste insane amounts of time moving parts between the vendors and their GoGus?

TG have one. One of the apartment blocks the password is 'letsparty'.

Might be one in the city too.

retr0n
27-02-04, 09:49
There is a place on pluto called letsparty and is located in the
TG canyon apt. x1... This is done by the faction councler so
contact yours.

edit: rawr, archeus beat me to it

Dissenter
27-02-04, 09:50
We also have a CM Office in MB for mercs to meet.

Archeus
27-02-04, 09:52
Fallen angels have the Phoenix store. Although there are no vendors there as far as I know.

Then in the city there is the newbie garden, but I think the owner has to be there to let you in.

RayBob
27-02-04, 09:56
I've never once seen the TT faction counselor on Pluto; but if in fact he exists, does anyone know who he is or how to contact him?

Nash_Brigham
27-02-04, 10:23
You have one of those in plaza 1 called Next Market to. :rolleyes:

Sorontar
27-02-04, 10:31
CA had an apartment set up that was only accessible to CA as far as I recall. It just takes someone to take the time and make the effort and ask for things to be done.

Whether that be through faction or for a clan.

Phoenix opened their store and when people found out there was an uproar with everyone screaming that they wanted one. But Phoenix worked damn hard RPing their business to get it to where it is so that it warranted the set-up it has.

Take the time , get some like minded individuals together and ask for it to be done ( Not sure whether you would go through your Counsellor Assistant first or a GM) .

SynC_187
27-02-04, 11:25
Constclub is run by some RPers. Its their appartment.

They arranged it all with KK as a player run shop basically.

It has the venders to provide them with parts for their const jobs.

If you could convince KK you would be as dedicated as them you could probably get similar.

Archeus
27-02-04, 11:29
Originally posted by Sorontar
Phoenix opened their store and when people found out there was an uproar with everyone screaming that they wanted one. But Phoenix worked damn hard RPing their business to get it to where it is so that it warranted the set-up it has.

They weren't screaming over that, it was more to the fact the apartment in question had better defenses then the rest of TH and it was for one clan only (try being a trades person in TH before the turret changes, great fun).

Construction clubs are for everyone as far as I know.

Clownst0pper
27-02-04, 11:50
doesnt pluto have 'the skull'

I think thats enough :rolleyes:

Nightbrother
27-02-04, 12:08
Originally posted by Clownst0pper
doesnt pluto have 'the skull'

I think thats enough :rolleyes:

Yeah, but it doesn't want to make weapons for me. Bastard. Hmm, come to think of it, I havent asked it yet.

Samhain
27-02-04, 12:16
Anybody can use the apartment and it is even a copbot patrolled safezone

Funny, because it's quite fun to raid the place, kill everyone and kill a few copbots too. Damn SL penalty though.

BiTeMe
27-02-04, 12:52
Originally posted by Samhain
Funny, because it's quite fun to raid the place, kill everyone and kill a few copbots too. Damn SL penalty though.
aahh yes. The ub34 1337 pk'ers that kill un-armed constructors and researchers.
This is just an idea, and I maybe way off here, but how about trying to kill the occasional person who..god forbid, is the same combat rank as you, isn't SL impaired and has full health when you attack??
And I am sure when you do a raid, everyone bows to your ub34ness and thinks what a great PvP player you must be to kill all these people in one go. People probably hold you in some kind of god like status and are probably already planning to erect statues in your honour, maybe even name an airport after you or a country

Dru Blood
27-02-04, 12:59
well the const club was founded by the legion of doom a TS clan, imo what was the best clan on saturn not because of how good they were at fighting just because of the way they acted good rp'ers and good trade skillers,

they did alot for the community.

•Super|\|ova•
27-02-04, 13:04
Originally posted by Samhain

I'll give you 4 million credits and a 3 slotted dev if you do that in Papilla Twist at TG :rolleyes:

Sorontar
27-02-04, 13:53
Originally posted by Archeus
They weren't screaming over that, it was more to the fact the apartment in question had better defenses

Yes there was the problem with the turret but there were a hell of a lot of people who just flat out objected to someone working and fully embracing the game and getting something that wasn't 'standard issue'.

But the point is , if you want it work for it !

L0KI
27-02-04, 14:08
Uranus have neither.

STOP WHINE!

Mr_Snow
27-02-04, 14:27
Originally posted by L0KI
Uranus have neither.

STOP WHINE!

Yeah Uranus never has anything (well sometimes they do but for a select few) but its always people from pluto and saturn who whine about not having stuff.

Alashandra_D.
27-02-04, 14:55
Clicky. (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58227&perpage=15&pagenumber=15)

That's a list of the current Faction Counsellors, although there have been a couple of changes since then.

Due to various "outside" problems ("IRL" issues and the like) not every Counsellor is available at every waking moment. :p

It's quite simple to contact them otherwise, just mail them in-game or out of game (firstcounsellorname.secondcounsellorname@neocron.com, eg alashandra.delantae@neocron.com), they should get back to you fairly soon....changes of player and all that notwithstanding. If you can't grab them that way, then see if you can bother Arbiter (Via PM though....ranting about it on the forums doesn't usually go down too well....).

Anyway, to my main point:

Things like this need to be arranged through a Faction Counsellor. It's all well and good complaining that you don't have anything that someone else does, but how can Faction Counsellors provide it if you don't ask them? o_O

-Alash

Samhain
28-02-04, 07:32
aahh yes. The ub34 1337 pk'ers that kill un-armed constructors and researchers.
This is just an idea, and I maybe way off here, but how about trying to kill the occasional person who..god forbid, is the same combat rank as you, isn't SL impaired and has full health when you attack??
And I am sure when you do a raid, everyone bows to your ub34ness and thinks what a great PvP player you must be to kill all these people in one go. People probably hold you in some kind of god like status and are probably already planning to erect statues in your honour, maybe even name an airport after you or a country

This is just an idea here, but how about you stick to facts you carebear nib? Fact is, he said it was a safezone, fact is, I can raid it and kill them. Anything else is biased opinion.

And not that it needs justifying to anyone, especially the likes of you, but you can also look at it as these enemies are producing items/weapons that will be in the hands of enemies and used against me very shortly, so it makes sense to make it difficult for them to produce these goods. Also, they've got copbots all around to protect them so we're forced to fight the copbots too. Which if you think 8 copbots vs. a spy and maybe 2 friends isn't a fair fight or whatever, you're just plain dumb. I'm also sure you stop and evaluate every person you engage to see if it's going to be a fair fight for them, ie. stopping and going "ok wait is your shelter on yet? it's not, ok i'll hold on while you cast it". Of course you probably dismiss that specific scenario with some semantics because it might make you look like a hypocrite.

Shujin
28-02-04, 07:59
cnst club has been around for at least 3 months, maybe more.

started on jupiter, then uranus, then saturn dunno if it went to pluto but u can use the search button to look thru the forum and see, bcuz i made a thread about it when i first seen it like 3+ months ago.

also someone was actually selling access to it on ebay ;P people were stupid enough to buy the password to it ;P

anyway, theres a bunch of diff things, theres cnst club, and theres some BD thing in an apartment forgot what its called and its on saturn,

but yea just search u can find stuff on it prolly

ServeX
28-02-04, 08:37
Originally posted by retr0n
There is a place on pluto called letsparty and is located in the
TG canyon apt. x1... This is done by the faction councler so
contact yours.

edit: rawr, archeus beat me to it

thats been there for like 7 months just fyi....

Archeus
28-02-04, 13:28
Originally posted by Sorontar
Yes there was the problem with the turret

Turret and spiderbots. Apart from that the only other complaint was the apartment has what 12? 14? cabs?

Ascension
28-02-04, 13:54
I'm tired of this faction councillor bullshit.. We havent got 1 and havent had 1 for months.. i notice Pimp (TS) also Crackheads (BD)
Have had a Bench spawed.. for a 'cool' place for their clan to hang.. also SXR (BT) have had a citycom spawned for them to make it a 'cool' place to chill..

But when i try to get a bench, nothing is happening.. because oh look we aint got a FC.

But apparently TS contacted the BD FC, we tried contacting the Biotech councillor but no response..

I think they need to hurry things along with the faction councillor stuff.. i know a few people that applied and afaik they havent had interviews etc.

Arbiter
28-02-04, 18:51
Originally posted by Alashandra_D.
... If you can't grab them that way, then see if you can bother Arbiter (Via PM though....ranting about it on the forums doesn't usually go down too well....). ...

-Alash

Sending a mail to Arbiter@neocron.com is even better then PMing me, because I check my mails more often than my forum PMs ;)