View Full Version : Cant connect to server...

VetteroX
27-02-04, 09:00
Im in NC, suddenly it start synching....

disconnect, restart launcher. Says connecting to 62.140.29.54 cant connect. try dirctly starting from cient.exe, get in, put in username and pass on both accounts, cant connect. Saturns not down cause im on team speak and im talking to people playing... my connection is fine... wtf is going on? can anyone help?

Spartan
27-02-04, 09:04
Had the same issue. Synched out, now can't log in. Others are playing atm that I know of atm. Seems to bee just the logon servers. :mad:

Rith
27-02-04, 20:35
Originally posted by VetteroX
Im in NC, suddenly it start synching....

disconnect, restart launcher. Says connecting to 62.140.29.54 cant connect. try dirctly starting from cient.exe, get in, put in username and pass on both accounts, cant connect. Saturns not down cause im on team speak and im talking to people playing... my connection is fine... wtf is going on? can anyone help?

i heard the newbies were having a party at the J01 bunker when they heard this :angel:

Myrlin
27-02-04, 20:37
Originally posted by Rith
i heard the newbies were having a party at the J01 bunker when they heard this :angel:

LOL. My thoughts exactly.

Hell's Grannie
27-02-04, 21:07
Vet isn't able to be around ... oh my God, time to start levelling at MB !!!

YA5
28-02-04, 06:48
player 2 player help ???

VetteroX
28-02-04, 07:18
i couldnt get in forabout 20 mins... guess t was the login server. today I op wared, leveled my melee tank, and organized my hunreds and hundreds of techs... finnaly did it. tommorow, I promise the noobs at j01 and every where else will suffer greatly. ;)