PDA

View Full Version : Seeya 'round ladies'n'gents ;p

QuantumDelta
27-02-04, 09:00
On Friday the 27th we will be introducing the next step in the evolution of the customer only forums. We will be introducing a script that will expire forum account a week after their game accounts expire. Forum accounts will be reactivatable when your account renews. If you encounter any problems (as it is a new script) please use the "Neocron forum related bugs" forum as they are open to all.
So I guess I'm out for a while at least, hehe.

I'll still be around, though. :)

Kasumi
27-02-04, 09:03
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
So I guess I'm out for a while at least, hehe.

I'll still be around, though. :)

Me too! ActuallY I might be back sooner!! :P I will be getting the few thousand YEN I need soon!.. ;) @QD Change your signature! I dont know that word! :(

amfest
27-02-04, 09:10
awww Hope to see ya soon . . . I'll miss seeing your avatars unless someone copies again ;)

sparrowtm
27-02-04, 09:11
Bye QD :(

Dribble Joy
27-02-04, 09:11
bargle, they will probably fuck up mine too, so dunno if I will be arround either.

g0rt
27-02-04, 10:51
I see KK is spending thier time wisely.

People still getting sync bugged all over the map and ending up dead in the middle of via rosso when logging back in, but hey its ok cuz we got a lame script that cuts forum accts!

Joy

FatDogg
27-02-04, 10:55
it said it kills the account a week after you cancel. but uhhhh... QD, how long ago did you cancel? :angel:

Cytaur
27-02-04, 10:57
bai bummer, be around on irc...also leave your postcount at 8500 :0 spammer

Ryuben
27-02-04, 11:03
bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

here's ur coat theres the door cyas!

Siygess
27-02-04, 11:34
Adios QD! Maybe I'll bump in to you at Longwell sometime :D

Lanigav
27-02-04, 12:14
Originally posted by g0rt
I see KK is spending thier time wisely.

People still getting sync bugged all over the map and ending up dead in the middle of via rosso when logging back in, but hey its ok cuz we got a lame script that cuts forum accts!

Joy

I'm totally with you on the issue of sync bugs and the like, but I'm pretty sure the people making this script are totally seperate from the team that handles the bug checking/fixing. ;)

Nidhogg
27-02-04, 12:23
Say goodbyes by PM please.

N