PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Guardian will be 14m0r5 (lamors) compared to Biotech after DoY

Benjie
27-02-04, 04:38
It's dawned on me that Twilight Guardian will have the protection of the wastelands after DoY. If there rival faction City Admin want's to attack them then they will not only have to cross the wastelands, but they will need to penetrate DoY's defences, get passed the guards, and then finally open fire on the poor protected Twilight Guardian.

Biotech won't have that luxury. They will live in the same City as there rival faction; Tangent Tecknologies.

Although there really is no actuall complaint or suggestion with this post, (how refreshing!) It's just something that dawned on me and I wanted to share it with the community.

:)

Scikar
27-02-04, 04:41
Don't those guys at BT HQ wield plasma cannons these days?

Also remember CM and BD are right next door to TG as well. So assuming KK makes no changes to the faction system (which I doubt) TG are actually worse off due to having 2 enemy factions on their doorstep as opposed to 1.

Spoon
27-02-04, 04:41
I'd say the factions are going to be realigned for Doy......

Well, at least they should be realigned.....

Marx
27-02-04, 04:44
Originally posted by Spoon
I'd say the factions are going to be realigned for Doy......

Well, at least they should be realigned.....

I was under the assumption that the faction heads were "meeting" about that.

Clive tombstone
27-02-04, 05:12
I beleave your
assumption is probably Correct, due for balancing issues

PS. BTW marx WTF is with your Banner? its Giving me a headache just trying to comprehend it :p

SypH
27-02-04, 05:15
Originally posted by Scikar
....Also remember CM and BD ...... Since when are the Mercs going to DoY? If anything BD have the potential to have it worse off in DoY. I mean they will have 3 enemy faction in the same turf. If they all ganged up on BD......oh who am I kidding:lol:

Marx
27-02-04, 05:18
Originally posted by Clive tombstone
I beleave your is probably Correct, due for balancing issues

PS. BTW marx WTF is with your Banner? its Giving me a headache just trying to comprehend it :p

this (http://dirtynuke.net/supercreepyotaku2.jpg) + this (possibly nws) (http://dirtynuke.net/tila1.JPG) = love

Clive tombstone
27-02-04, 05:22
I didnt think someone could make such a.... interesting face, Ahh hell I thought that guys face was Comp gerated lol. Just plane spooky, Anywho.

Hooray for Neocrons Unification (breaks out the Cron Beer :D )

TheGreatMilenko
27-02-04, 05:26
Originally posted by Clive tombstone
I didnt think someone could make such a.... interesting face, Ahh hell I thought that guys face was Comp gerated lol. Just plane spooky, Anywho.

Hooray for Neocrons Unification (breaks out the Cron Beer :D )

LMFAO:lol: :lol:

ezza
27-02-04, 17:15
Originally posted by SypH
Since when are the Mercs going to DoY? If anything BD have the potential to have it worse off in DoY. I mean they will have 3 enemy faction in the same turf. If they all ganged up on BD......oh who am I kidding:lol: 3 enemies all within arms reach...heaven i tell ya

phunqe
27-02-04, 17:23
Marx you are scaring... us... all...

Which planet are you from? :confused: o_O

Strych9
27-02-04, 17:47
They are realigning the factions. So no one should make any assumptions, especially the assumption that all they will do is take the EXACT current factional relations and keep them EXACTLY how they are, and just move some people around.

Marx
27-02-04, 17:58
Originally posted by phunqe
Marx you are scaring... us... all...

Which planet are you from? :confused: o_O

Sorry, guess I need to start working on my next theme, stat!

Oh, and the third one to the left, over thata' way.

Originally posted by ezza
3 enemies all within arms reach...heaven i tell ya

Ahh, I wish everyone had your point of view ezza.

:)

msdong
27-02-04, 18:02
Originally posted by Benjie
..Biotech won't have that luxury. They will live in the same City as there rival faction; Tangent Tecknologies.

DoY will be so much better with BD livin' next to TG and Crahn living next to Fallen Angels.

and they all live happy life after .....

Originally posted by Marx
...this (possibly nws) (http://dirtynuke.net/tila1.JPG)

freak, what a cutie ....

El_MUERkO
27-02-04, 18:10
Biotech rox mightly!

Strych9
27-02-04, 18:13
Since they said that the focus on the game will shift to being centered around Neocron vs DOY, I am curious why people think that there will be so much easy inter-city conflict???

Is it just that people assume that the current factional relations will remain in tact?

ezza
27-02-04, 18:20
they said that it would be focused on neo v DOY, but they said that the faction rivals will remain.

who is to stop the clans from ignoring what DOY want and neo want and have TT and bio fighting or FA and BD at each others throats

and yes it is assuming that all symps remain the same

Psyco Groupie
27-02-04, 18:29
Problem is if certain factions are made 'loyal' or ' neutral' ppl arestill gonna fight because ... im farily sure this is the case .. BD and TG on saturn hate each other

im sure its the same for many factions on all svrs

greploco
27-02-04, 18:29
BT doesn't have a raidable location like TG, FA, and CM

TG and CM have a lot of troubles these days

msdong
27-02-04, 21:41
Originally posted by greploco
BT doesn't have a raidable location like TG, FA, and CM

they will have a one when the savezones fall ...

greploco
27-02-04, 21:54
they will have a one when the savezones fall ...

the difference between the canyon and pepper park is that the canyon is where young TG live, level, grow, learn, etc. etc. etc. the same is true for the sectors immediately around the canyon. it's the equivalent to aggy cellers, storage level 7, and other areas which are generally safe and not travelled today.

same thing for military base and tech haven

before tech haven defenses were increased they used to have a serious problem with tangent rolling in and killing many noob and mid level people. they could pretty much do it at will.

high level FA should have defended? well they did, to the extent that they could respond quickly enough. and they were damn good too, they had to be - in order to be FA they had to be. but they couldn't hang out in TH 24/7. no one could really, except for one guy on Pluto who role played a defending bot - that guy was cool.

military base and canyon defenses actually need be be increased, the guards need to go aggro much more quickly. the same should happen for the sector immediatly outside the canyon. about other sectors - probably not, as many of those have capturable ops.

anyway, back to point

the factions without raidable bases (TS, BD, CA, etc.) ---- yes, I know they have home offices, who cares if you raid those. ---- are at an advantage.

who cares if some pepper park guards are killed, have TS or BD noob and mid level chars been messed up? no

[CiX]Brad
27-02-04, 22:28
Erm im not sure this has to much to do with the conversation but I was under the impression that when DOY comes out, there would be about 3 or 4 more factions to go with it who are like ruled by the DOY and stuff, is that right?

Marx
27-02-04, 22:29
Originally posted by [CiX]Brad
Erm im not sure this has to much to do with the conversation but I was under the impression that when DOY comes out, there would be about 3 or 4 more factions to go with it who are like ruled by the DOY and stuff, is that right?

I'm under the same impression.