PDA

View Full Version : KK or GM Request: Clan Cleanup

-FN-
27-02-04, 00:47
The CityComm > Info > Clan tab (on Pluto) is polluted as hell.

Please, Pleaes, PLEASE delete the clans out of the citycomm with Zero Runners in them. There's even several clans called "DELETE ME".

Take half an hour and ignore tickets and clean this up please :)

Danke.

Glok
27-02-04, 00:54
Yes please.

And KK, if you are listening, code in something that auto-deletes a clan as soon as it has zero runners in it. Better yet, also code in something that allows the leader to delete the clan.

Jock Rockwell
27-02-04, 00:58
Saturn needs this to, spent sometime the otherday just to check and theres clans with nobody in them, clan leaders name comes up as something like ''runner longer exists'' would be nice if the whole thing was tidied up i agree.

BramTops
27-02-04, 01:12
Yup.. do it... should be easy. Same problem on Uranus as well....

Marx
27-02-04, 01:12
No! Then my clan can't be at war with all the empty clans!

:(

Jest
27-02-04, 01:16
Originally posted by Marx
No! Then my clan can't be at war with all the empty clans!

:( Onoz now you cant get your clan war count up. (Remembers the good ole days of UO).

They really need to delete some of those dang clans. I wish there would be some sort of check mechanism, like if the clan HQ hasnt been entered in a month then the clan gets deleted. There are even a bunch of reall old and inactive clans in the top 20 clan list. o_O

Marx
27-02-04, 01:18
Originally posted by Jest
Onoz now you cant get your clan war count up. (Remembers the good ole days of UO).

Yeah.

:lol:

They should clean out the lists. It's just annoying.

Glok
27-02-04, 01:26
Your new sig is disturbing Marx. :(

Hurting my fragile little mind it is.

Carbonite
27-02-04, 01:54
Originally posted by Glok
Yes please.

And KK, if you are listening, code in something that auto-deletes a clan as soon as it has zero runners in it. Better yet, also code in something that allows the leader to delete the clan.

Try using the clan key =p there is a option called "Delete Clan"

Marx
27-02-04, 01:55
Originally posted by Carbonite
Try using the clan key =p there is a option called "Delete Clan"

Most people aren't that courteous; hence why we have tons of empty clans.

-FN-
27-02-04, 02:00
Carb, that's being too idealistic. I would've done that with Synergy or the CA SynergyXR, but guess what, FN was hacked and all the things in his apartments went POOF including the clan keys. How am I supposed to delete a clan without the clan key?

If you put Delete Clan on the Clanadmin Citycomm page for the rank 15 member, then your sarcastic reply would be plausible :p

Things get lost, deleted, bugged, godknowswhat every day, and that includes clan keys.

Some clans have been around for over a year. You can't expect people to still have the clan keys after several leadership changes, character hacks, careless item placement, and the overall occasional bugs.

Glok
27-02-04, 02:02
Originally posted by Carbonite
Try using the clan key =p there is a option called "Delete Clan" Seriously? Since when? I'm sure someone in my old clan would have known that (8 months gone from now), especially considering a few of them also served as GMs.

Psyco Groupie
27-02-04, 02:10
lmao, im guessing the people who made the clans are either not ingame or have re-rolled by now carb

FirestarXL
27-02-04, 02:16
Yes - clans with zero players are stuck there - and there are FAR too many.

Please do this, especially considering the stability of the citycom, it would really be nice.

Ferabukoo
27-02-04, 03:30
you mean take 30 minutes to work?

never..
lol

it would be nice

evs
27-02-04, 04:05
theres tonnes
always have been
always will be

they are like.......er......... bottom of priority